IGNORED

Tribute to Mycorrhizae

Root5

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to give you all a heads up:

I have a track-list. Working on the order of it. At that point there is mastering and art, so it'll be a bit of time yet. The other tribute albums also took some time.

I was set back a week due to some personal problems. This will materialize.

Just to give you all a heads up:

I have a track-list. Working on the order of it. At that point there is mastering and art, so it'll be a bit of time yet. The other tribute albums also took some time.

I was set back a week due to some personal problems. This will materialize.

:cool::cool::cool:

:aphexsign:

:rdjgrin:

This is like 'the next Aphex Twin record' of WATMM comps. It exists on a hard drive, it is simply being perfected. Slowly. Calmly. Between tank sales. It will come out... and the waiting just makes us anticipate it all the more.

Root, you are our own RDJ. We love you for it, don't be (snare)rushed. If it takes ten years, so be it. We will still worship the fungus accordingly.

My track did not make the cut, due to having IDM levels of laziness, so here is an overview of it:

pew pew pew

chika chika

pew pew pew

bwuow wuuuow

pew pew

chika wobble burrrrrr

brrrrap!

check it, check it out

pew pew pew

wwwwuuuow uwooow, wowwwwuw

cymbal crash epic ending worth a thousand words

My track did not make the cut, due to having IDM levels of laziness, so here is an overview of it:

pew pew pew

chika chika

pew pew pew

bwuow wuuuow

pew pew

chika wobble burrrrrr

brrrrap!

check it, check it out

pew pew pew

that's weird cause it apparently sounds great

pew pew pew

chika chika

pew pew pew

bwuow wuuuow

pew pew

chika wobble burrrrrr

brrrrap!

check it, check it out

pew pew pew

Sounds like you sampled mine.

I distinctly remember putting in a brrrrap! followed by a check it, check it out.

lol calm down foil, it's not like money's involved. it's a passion project. the least we can do is be courteous, updates will definitely be posted when they're available.

No worries everyone. Album art and mastering have been under way some time now. I still need to send the "Congrats" and "Sorry!" emails, but I'll do that soon when I have an increased tolerance for sending emails.

TLDR, the album is under way, but I was quiet so it looked like nothing was happening.

On a scale from quite good to utter shit, the album will be quite good :emotawesomepm9:

Archived