IGNORED

How i met your mother series finale

GarbledMix

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really? i watched about 2 episodes and it seemed like the most terrible drivel ive seen in my life. literally 0 even vague smiles in 40 minutes of tv. that was season 2 or something, is that a shite season?

really? i watched about 2 episodes and it seemed like the most terrible drivel ive seen in my life. literally 0 even vague smiles in 40 minutes of tv. that was season 2 or something, is that a shite season?

how'd you make it through 2 episodes?

It gets progressively worse with every episode actually.

I dropped it early 7th season, but had been watching since like the 3rd season was airing.

Might as well just know how it ends then maybe... idk

shore, why not

I dropped it early 7th season, but had been watching since like the 3rd season was airing.

Might as well just know how it ends then maybe... idk

shore, why not

But like what if man... what if?

probably :diablo:

I liked on family guy how peter asks if the main character turns into bob saget. just classic.

does it turn out they were in purgatory the whole time?

This show sucks mad donkey balls. The premise is spelled our right there in the title and yet the 3 or 4 half-times I tried to watch it blimey I neither lol'd nor could figure out what the fuck was going on. Would still hide my sausage with Alyson Hannigan at the drop of a hat tho.

I liked on family guy how peter asks if the main character turns into bob saget. just classic.

Funniest thing about it right there. I also loved how Brian asked his brother if Sex in the City was about 3 hookers and their mom.

I had a friend visit me in Shanghai and he recommend I buy the (Chinese ripped) box set of this show (think it was season 6 or something).

After watching one episode, I decided he is a closeted homosexual.

Archived