IGNORED

How i met your mother series finale

GarbledMix

Watching it now. It honestly reminds me of those videos that are just little stories to help people learn English. I mean, it isn't painfully slow like those, but the story, dialogue and acting is very similar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turns out it was all a dream

if this show ended that way after 9 seasons it'd be the only big laugh it'd ever get out of me. I'd actually love to see that happen, the fan reaction would be incredible.

Turns out it was all a dream

if this show ended that way after 9 seasons it'd be the only big laugh it'd ever get out of me. I'd actually love to see that happen, the fan reaction would be incredible.

Plot twist, it was only a TV show!

Guest Gary C

How this show and two and half men got as popular as they did confuse me.

Britain has something called Mrs Brown's Boys. It's surprisingly popular considering it's the worst thing ever made.

We are truly the most culturally idiotic generation ever.

Middle America has a strange fascination and compulsion to follow all things aired on CBS. I could never put my finger on it. But, their shows are always kicking the shit out of the other major network's shows for the most part. 'Merica can be quite the riddle really. Or, it's just that easy, in that people love lowest common denominators & easily digestible wonk to watch.

Middle America has a strange fascination and compulsion to follow all things aired on CBS. I could never put my finger on it. But, their shows are always kicking the shit out of the other major network's shows for the most part. 'Merica can be quite the riddle really. Or, it's just that easy, in that people love lowest common denominators & easily digestible wonk to watch.

These series are also very popular over here in Europe. Maybe because they follow the common sitcom formula so they're easy to follow but are not totally bland, like say Reba or Everybody Loves Raymond. So they have this familiar but kind of new thing going.

These series are also very popular over here in Europe. Maybe because they follow the common sitcom formula so they're easy to follow but are not totally bland, like say Reba or Everybody Loves Raymond. So they have this familiar but kind of new thing going.

Agreed. It could be worse, I'm stuck watching disney channel sitcoms half the time now. rinse-wash-repeat the same formula to infinity...

Guest Frankie5fingers

I used to watch this shit back when it first came out years back. Then i realized that it was just a fucking rehash of Friends and i was like "fuck this shit." This show was painfully awful and how it managed to last this long is beyond me.

Edit: Same goes with Friends, how the fuck did that god awful show last so long?

mad shit brah dayum

that bitches be hot too

haha that barney he pulls it off everytime lollllll

*orders bro code*

Archived