IGNORED

g60h p5-20mh g2h2.to-n

Guest Martyrs Monument

Guest cosmonaut

allermuir_sunset00.jpg

This is a view of Allermuir's summit from Caerketton, photographed just before 4pm at the end of November. Two figures can be seen at the summit, one of whom is standing on the circular stone pillar. The sun is about to set.

BOC BOCBOCOBOCOBOCOBOCOBOOBO OBOBCOBO

Yeah, that pic is tantalizing. The two dudes may or may not be Mike and Marcus, but I don't think that's a synth setup. I think the one guy is just climbing over the fence that runs directly towards the camera, creating a bit of an optical illusion.

Ah sorry, wrong message board. I wandered over to Twoism, where someone speculated that the silhouette of the character on the left was playing a synth setup. And Martyr's Monument hinted in his post there that the two silhouettes were BoC.

I'm still getting a legit tingle from this one. Unfortunately I'm going to be in Montreal, work-related, during that period.

Guest BunnyRabbit

If you're trying to fool, us at least get the code right.

It's 'g60h p5-2omh g2h2.t 0-n' not 'g60h p5-20mh g2h2.to-n'

Timewaster.

Guest Archrival

Timewaster.

Sorry to say this..but I think that little "flaw" just made this topic look even more legit (it shows that the dude didnt just "copy and paste" :ok: ).....

Guest nannystatenoise

whoever's going for the redmoon party don't forget to take pictures and audio recordings.

Guest BunnyRabbit

Timewaster.

Sorry to say this..but I think that little "flaw" just made this topic look even more legit (it shows that the dude didnt just "copy and paste" :ok: ).....

What?

It's more legit becasue they didn't get it right?

So, I'm supposed to believe that's it's either BOC or someone who's cracked the code even though they offer no link between the code and what they present and they got the code wrong?

Getting the code wrong proves to me that they didn't read it very closely.

On the flip side they could be showing us that the code is slightly misleading (please, no) but it still doesn't explain or prove anything.

2 new users in this thread.

martyr's monument (which may be hint in and of itself) and family photo album.

there will be balloons near the site then?

My BoC sense is still tingling on this one, feels legit to me.

I like the whole pied piper mystique and everything, leaving a series of clues that gradually get clearer and clearer. Only prob is, for those overseas like me who aren't willing to commit until it's absolutely certain, by that time plane tickets will be much pricier.

It's a bit ironic that the only people who will be going, apart from those living in the UK, will be BoC's most zelous and obsessed fans, precisely those Mike and Marcus seem the most leery of.

whatever.

play a gig... sell tickets.

i'm not generally one to be sold on internet viral marketing.

sorry... big boc fan, but not a fanatic... i'm happy to miss it.. too mysterious for me.

Agreed. I am a big fan of the music too but this is all too much. I bet the two of them read this board every day and think 'what a bunch of fucking muppets'.

Nothing will happen.

Why so cynical? I for one think it's a fantastic idea. I'm all for BoC keeping their mysterious pagan image, and I can't imagine a more appropriate place to see them live. I remember back in the day when Pearl Jam tried to buck the Ticketmaster monopoly of concert ticketing in the US; they tried playing at some venues outside of the regular Ticketmaster-controlled circuit, but it wasn't that successful from what I can recall. These days outdoor concerts have become the totally corporate, security-obsessed affairs, with no sense of spontaneity and life about them. I'm really glad that BoC would try to pull this off on their own, and expand the idea of a Redmoon night beyond their close circle of friends.

I think it will be an unforgettable event for those who can make it, and I don't doubt that BoC will perform as long as the weather cooperates. I just don't know if I want to gamble a $1000 plane ticket on it.

Guest taxman

boc should put golden tickets in a few copies of tch

the lucky few will get taken on a strange trip through boc's strange world on a magical flying speedboat.

one guest will be lost in the swirling analog sea. one will drift off into space. one will go insane and spend the rest of their miserable life trying to solve an unsolved math problem, while listening to an eternal ticking sound. one, who was trying too hard to find the little hidden messages, will be sucked into the steaming depths of hell itself and become a clerk in the boc worship office. one, who foolishly eats mushrooms beforehand, will never come down, and will be stuck inside boc's flash website. one will wander too close to the sun and be split into millions of tiny fragments... kaleidoscope pieces. the survivor win's the coveted grand prize.

I think the whole thing's a laugh at our expense - be honest, if you were BoC and you read the posts on here, would you consider inviting anyone?

I'd be too concerned that someone would get twatted and do something really uncool, like drink too much cider, hassle BoC for autographs, trip over and fall in the campfire, shit their pants and get caught trying to clean it up with a dock leaf, die of hypothermia after everyone's gone home, I could go on...

Guest BunnyRabbit
I think the whole thing's a laugh at our expense - be honest, if you were BoC and you read the posts on here, would you consider inviting anyone?

I'd be too concerned that someone would get twatted and do something really uncool, like drink too much cider, hassle BoC for autographs, trip over and fall in the campfire, shit their pants and get caught trying to clean it up with a dock leaf, die of hypothermia after everyone's gone home, I could go on...

Oh, don't let us stop you.

If it's a laugh at our expense then it's not particularly funny. I mean, why don't they actually announce a secret live gig and then not turn up? Wouldn't that be even funnier? Why even put a date and a red moon on the page when they could just have the code and really let our imaginations run free. That would be side splitting.

I know I'm coming across as grumpy but if it's a joke then it's on a par with offering someone a crisp (potato chip in some parts) and then withdrawing the packet just as they reach out to take one.

Archived