IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

- Take names here before you do the kickstarter or those on here will be mightily disapointed if they miss out to some 18yr old edm kid from Alabama that decided to pay the money on a drunken whim.

This! Joyrex pls.

Oh god.

please! so that I can sleep tonight!

:w00t:

edit: by the way, any word from Richard? I am really, really curious as to what he has to say about all this beautiful mess.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not put it out directly instead of going through the trouble of buying the vinyl and whatnot (unless they don't have a copy themselves). Could do a Colundi Sequence type deal with direct ordering via email if they don't want BC or whatever service taking a cut.

I would be in for buying a place in the kickstarter lane, but hence some bills came it it would be better to have a chance to get it later too.

I guess there's no huge rush to start the crowd-founding campaign now that's all that deal is set/approved, so maybe Joyrex should just announce here the precise date of launch a day or two before making it public ? That might be the simplest way to be sure all interested watmmers can get their digital-copy.

Anyway, I'm super impatient to give you my money, can't wait to listen to some unreleased RDJ.

This is great news.

Im throwing money at my monitor but the internet doesn't seem to be taking it.

Im also up for some sort of WATMM pre order before it goes worldwide to save disappointment

factmag have now updated their article to make mention of the planned Kickstarter here at WATMM.

won't take long for this to propagate through other media nodes

Just a suggestion but I'd definitely be up for paying an extra few quid to have it accompanied by some artwork or sleeve made by one of our members?

Fully agree with a heads up post on here, just so no one misses out.

Guest nickstarter

hey buds

this is nick at kickstarter in NYC

we're all so pumped to hear rumblings of what you got planned here, lots of fans in the office

we'd love to help get this going, feel free to email me at nick@kickstarter.com

all best!

nick

I still think it would be awesome if there were an elevated price tier for pressing a vinyl from the transfer, could rip it to an adat first for both the hq digital rip and then press 500 for the kickstarters. If this thing is going viral this quickly this project has the capacity to sell out of whatever they're offering very quick like.

hey buds

this is nick at kickstarter in NYC

we're all so pumped to hear rumblings of what you got planned here, lots of fans in the office

we'd love to help get this going, feel free to email me at nick@kickstarter.com

all best!

nick

holy shit do news spread fast nowadays.

hi richard.

This is fucking awesome, I'll finally get to here Muttley in glorious digital and all the other goodness on this album, YESSSSS!!!

- Take names here before you do the kickstarter or those on here will be mightily disapointed if they miss out to some 18yr old edm kid from Alabama that decided to pay the money on a drunken whim.

This! Joyrex pls.

Agreed

This! Joyrex pls.

Agreed

I think perhaps now we should be decrying the possibilty of brooklyn residents programming in prebooked kickstarter places for themselves and their friends, rather than my theory about random sticks dwellers crowding the queue and pushing every watmmr, that doesn't have time to contribute the minute it goes live, out of the deal.

heh.

hi ......

This! Joyrex pls.

Agreed

I think perhaps now we should be decrying the possibilty of brooklyn residents programming in prebooked kickstarter places for themselves and their friends, rather than my theory about random sticks dwellers crowding the queue and pushing every watmmr, that doesn't have time to contribute the minute it goes live, out of the deal.

heh.

hi ......

I just really hope watmmers don't get screwed on it that's all.

yeah well, just because we are the faithful, doesn't mean we are the most deserving i spose. Doesn't make us the least deserving either. nwae. We'll see what happens.

I dont have the cash for this, but would the idea being conceived or introduced here mean ppl would have first dibs? Makes some sense at least

Archived