IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only way I'd feel comfortable with this is if we could preorder the digital vynals from bleep and get them after the release date.

lol

it sounds like maybe Joyrex' email got through to Grant and it was asked to be removed?

I'm relieved, i was worried about the blowback implications for watmm if this thing didn't go well. And there were many ways this may not have gone well.

one hundred per cent agreed

this was starting to look a bit ridiculous, (though the intention was sincere)

no... removed! ;-)

lol - never sold fo CW LP!!

I mean unless a deal was done outside of discogs to avoid fees.

discogs doesn't have fees though...

They do!

From an e-mail:

Invoice Number:

Dear ,

Here is a summary of your account activity since your last invoice:

------------------------------

-------------------------------------

Last Invoice: $20.21 (Apr 20)

Payments: $0.00

New Fees: $4.66 (1 order)

Total Amount Due: $4.66

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You can pay this invoice via PayPal or Credit Card via the following URL:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/billing

Removed? I still see it for sale

He's must've found another copy down the back of the sofa lol

Wait, maybe the mystery seller is William Basinski (and his magical sofa full of loops)

I think your best bet here is to get some sort of press release. I'm sure FACT would be all over this, maybe even Pitchfork, so long as it was promising enough. Right now your scope is WATMM only, and that's surely not enough to get 13K. A kickstarter could work well because people could give more money if they really wanted to.

Personally I have almost no interest in this release besides curiosity factor, but I don't listen to Aphex Twin. If it was unreleased Oneohtrix on the other hand...

I always thought the Caustic Window stuff was considerably more abrasive. Too bad its not SAW III '85-'14. Id consider a cd release tho

lol it was total bullshit from the off...gullible fuckers...anyway, nothing to see here, let's go back to fighting about the EDM series or some shit.

Compo Mendes is not a song by Jodey Kendrick

Still up for sale on discogs as of now. Same price. And for all of the naysayers and poopooers of this project a reminder of words:

"THE 5th RTM test pressing! A chance to share the music, or keep it to yself. I'll demonstrate its authenticity & deliver by any reasonable means. Unplayed, & Rephlex will never press it."

If Random Rich Person X buys this record then there is no guarantee it'll surface online at all. But a chance to share the music? Sounds good to me!

Incoming statement regarding all this soon, guys (in short - good news).

Excited!!!

Archived