IGNORED

Would You Pay For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP

Joyrex

Crowdfunding Aphex Twin  

289 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Be Willing To Pay Up To 25.00USD For A Digital Rip of The Unreleased Caustic Window LP?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but not 25.00

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the kickstarter faq. Good news!

But if Richy rich gets some money, he could also spread the original dat files from the LP, right? Instead of the professional vinyl rip....

And could someone tell me where I should send all my excess money? I'd rather have the music sooner than later. ;D

But if Richy rich gets some money, he could also spread the original dat files from the LP, right? Instead of the professional vinyl rip....

maybe he could but I can't imagine him looking for them and scanning every dat in his super duper archive to find exact records he pressed on that vinyl...

why can't you print physical copies of vinyl and CD and sell on kickstarter? or are you gonna jack up the price to $60 a copy and $25 for digital download?

Dude, you fuckers are shameless in overcharging for music eh?

yes I would pay to support rdj because I worship him, but not as much as some of you motherfuckers do.

still $25 for digital download is a bit too much. $15 is more reasonable. Normally $25 buys you a vinyl LP. Bleep gives you free digital downloads if you buy the physical album.

Just because the album wasn't released doesn't mean it should be worth gold right now.

why can't you print physical copies of vinyl and CD and sell on kickstarter? or are you gonna jack up the price to $60 a copy and $25 for digital download?

Dude, you fuckers are shameless in overcharging for music eh?

Is $25 (the fake amount that you've made up since it's actually around $15.50) too much money for you? Including the fact that we're going to get a rebate once the record re-sells?

Noone is overcharging you're just cheap as fuck.

Guest jasondonervan

I don't see how someone can really complain about paying a $5 premium on the typical pricing of a digital album in order to free a unicorn.

ibwnGZV2QLsN0E.gif

THE PRICE IS about $15.50USD. Which means you haven't read the thread/FAQ/etc. and you now no longer have cause to moan.

Cheers.

Putting $15 and $25 sure is a good way to confuse people. good job.

I haven't been able to put into words how psyched I am for this, or I would have posted pages ago. I just noticed that Pitchfork shared their article on Facebook and 99% of the comments make me want to leave this planet. And then you realize these are the people who are going to get first dibs on the download unless we can implement a way to keep it closed to WATMMers.

I don't really get exactly why they agreed nicely to do this. This can only mean they need the money? Maybe they will invest it on the label and get us all the stuff that has been on queue for a while? does this mean newer Monolith, new EOD, Steinvord digital release, new AFX on rephlex, more website updates..? or will they keep doing it wrong stagnating everyone's career that they sign?

yes I would pay to support rdj because I worship him, but not as much as some of you motherfuckers do.

still $25 for digital download is a bit too much. $15 is more reasonable. Normally $25 buys you a vinyl LP. Bleep gives you free digital downloads if you buy the physical album.

Just because the album wasn't released doesn't mean it should be worth gold right now.

Here, let me give you this map - you'll need it to find the point you missed.

I don't really get exactly why they agreed nicely to do this. This can only mean they need the money? Maybe they will invest it on the label and get us all the stuff that has been on queue for a while? does this mean newer Monolith, new EOD, Steinvord digital release, new AFX on rephlex, more website updates..? or will they keep doing it wrong stagnating everyone's career that they sign?

The Discogs listing said "a chance to share the music...." which is exactly what this is.

Just catching up on this!

First thought:

tumblr_mtucnqbxcm1racrjeo1_500.gif

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/43694-mutley-caustic-window-track-off-cat023/

I've been obsessed with this and the Q-Chastic EP for years. This is quite the development.

I am happy for you

thanks

tumblr_lr9ffau1TD1qci5e2o1_500.gif

epic first post

I give it a 8.1/10 BNP

Best New Post

Archived