IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard from joyrex last couple of days? last i saw he was logging in from some island in south america. uploaded a pic of himself by a pool with a nice phat suitcase full of cash

He's been running the long con. He set this site/forum up over a decade ago, all whilst starting rumors of this one obscure record. After everyone has invested years into the mythology of RDJ and all his misinformation Joyrex springs the trap: 'supposedly' this 'record' goes up on 'eBay' and then magically Joyrex gets in touch with him with the help of the ever-elusive Rephlex Records (is Grant even real?). JR then convinces all you fools to buy a digital copy of this vinyl (lol is dat even reel) without EVER HAVING HEARD OR SEEN THE VINYLZ. He raises thousands of dollars, even claiming some of it will go to charity (lol those r all scamz) and RDJ (less real than anyone else mentioned so far lolz) but then steals ALL THE MONIES and goes to Amsterdam to blow it on hookers and hash.

Over a decade of work JR, but I seen thru ur plans. Didn't fool me no sir.

I'm sure it's been answered, buy I can't be assed into reading 60 more pages of this thread:

I missed the kickstarter, how do I buy this? I can wait to pirate it I guess, but it's not like I'm adverse to throwing my money at Rephlex.

Edit: Oh, just saw the other thread. Guess I'm pirating it. Dumb.

Edited by Murveman

Maybe joyrex had the pleasure to listen to the rips and got a major depressions how shit the music is.

:cisfor:

Just buy the vinyl off eBay

(btw miim our avatars should meet and hook up)

yeah wtf, for a second i was wondering why you were replying to yourself. heh.

Sometimes I hate living in Europe. Where is Joyrex from? Like, in how many hours does he get up? :w00t:

On the Kickstarter page it says he's in Houston, Texas which is 6 hours behind Britain at the moment. It's 7:10 am there now so it hopefully won't be long until we hear something...

i think joyrex should take $1000 from the surplus cash from this and take a deserved holiday.

must be a right headache all this

i think joyrex should take $1000 from the surplus cash from this and take a deserved holiday.

must be a right headache all this

Yeah, why not, good shout that.