IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

It's not an acetate, though? It's a vinyl test print as far as I've understood.

I thought I read somewhere it was an acetate. Joyrex would know?

Vinyl test pressing - too many were made for it to be an acetate.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well then... those guys are really fuckwits that are harassing him lol

I think their concern is genuine... mixed with gobs of jealousy and butthurt :emotawesomepm9:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i wonder why there is a really brief snippet of "tree" at the end of "phone pranks"? where is the faq? has this been covered?

Seems like just a nice easter egg. The same has been done on Universal Indicator (Red I think), there's probably more (also on one of the soundcloud tracks) but I'd have to think about that...

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder why there is a really brief snippet of "tree" at the end of "phone pranks"? where is the faq? has this been covered?

Seems like just a nice easter egg. The same has been done on Universal Indicator (Red I think), there's probably more (also on one of the soundcloud tracks) but I'd have to think about that...

yeah it was red, there's at least two blue calx snippets. and ab3 had lots more little sounds effects, there were quite a few of them.

but i don't think the phone pranks sample is from saw2, just sounds like a basic synth.

• 2 months later...

I had this on this morning, have always thought the following since the discog's listing then the kickstarter.

Flutey builds up, then around 3.30 it's warmth gives me the feeling that everything is fine and the delay of this LP was always meant.

it's so inviting almost telling you not to worry, just sit back take it in.

• 4 months later...

^shows you i am stuck in a loop^, have been since my first listen to ON all those years ago and when the classic album clicked a year later i was hooked and have not had a day without something he has released either playing on my stereo or in my head.

but really this is like a dream that you never want to end the kind of ones that you go back to sleep for

From The Caustic Window LP to SYRO > CCAI2 > MARCHROMT30a > CHEETAH and now MIKE & RICH repress with the bonus tracks it is like when i first discovered Richards work just knowing hey this will last me a lifetime of listening and never dull down or get boring in the slightest... the past couple of years has been some of the best in my life.

oh and all that beautiful free tracks... fuck me i will be dead before i really have the time to fully digest.

words can't describe what i really mean and i actually get depressed trying to.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...