IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

what a day

great justice for IDMsters everywhere!

put on your idm shoes and dance! (intelligently!)

yeah we fucking did it we got an old faphex

better then nophex

Guest Gravity

Kickstarters always seem to pass what people expect. Things get funded like crazy.

new aphex release every $10K plz

So, who feels all upset about not getting Old Tunes, because everyone threw a fit about it instead of approaching the situation reasonably?

Guest jasondonervan

The Verge:

"With 29 days to go, the campaign has already racked up more than half its goal, so it's looking pretty likely this unusual release will indeed come to pass."

Article inaccurate outdated in less than an hour. Love it! :watmm:

Edited by jasondonervan

So, who feels all upset about not getting Old Tunes, because everyone threw a fit about it instead of approaching the situation reasonably?

I don't feel upset because I wasn't part of that witch hunt!

Guest Papillon

How much money does Blrep and Warpbot get in this deal? None? How about Chrysalis music?

I guess they will get paid for the new Aphex album that is being released this year?? and this is part of the "promotional expense"....

Guest Papillon

Did we just get pwnd?

It was a little naive of me to think that big record labels Chrysalis / Warp with contracts, legal departments etc. wouldn't fuss about not being paid for one of their artists music... Or am I over analyzing this...?

Did we just get pwnd?

It was a little naive of me to think that big record labels Chrysalis / Warp with contracts, legal departments etc. wouldn't fuss about not being paid for one of their artists music... Or am I over analyzing this...?

It's a 20 year old record, they probably have no legal rights over it.

How much money does Blrep and Warpbot get in this deal? None? How about Chrysalis music?

I guess they will get paid for the new Aphex album that is being released this year?? and this is part of the "promotional expense"....

Zilch. They were not part of this deal.

Did we just get pwnd?

It's a 20 year old record, they probably have no legal rights over it.

it's caustic window, i don't think they own that name

maybe the new afx will be released as caustic window

edit: i think richard is 2 smart 2 get owned

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Guest Papillon

Zilch. They were not part of this deal.

Good for you! I'm glad they weren't part of the deal! Maybe they can learn from this, how to make things happen in 2014.

rdj is prob playing a game of berzerk on his authentic mint condish arcade cab while getting a double BJ from two french models, smokin a big spliff with afghany hash sprinkled in while taking a break from finishing his next batch of 6 albums he'll never let us hear

he prob didnt even know what JR was talkin about when he said 'yes' to the email just so he could get back to his home made polysynths