IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there must be some deliberate trickery going on... some high-quality trolling awaiting

i feels it

yeah i wondered if out of curiosity rdj or grant etc were checking this forum out and seeing all the excited kids talking about it, just sitting on it to boost up some expectation.

Guest limbae

there must be some deliberate trickery going on... some high-quality trolling awaiting

i feels it

yeah i wondered if out of curiosity rdj or grant etc were checking this forum out and seeing all the excited kids talking about it, just sitting on it to boost up some expectation.

might well be part of the whole thing

i wonder if this whole thing of suddenly changed course (first, there was no rdj involved, just a seller on discogs, then suddenly there is this thought out $16 deal) had not been planned...

mm i did think that well without a site to update, or any new acts to be marketing and living in cornwall (not much to do there) what else could they be doing other than sorting this out but then thought, its a lush sunny day here today so they're probably all down the beach surfing on sine waves innit

they're encoding the tracks using the old fashioned pen-paper technique. I'm sure RDJ is used to doing inversed n-th degree fourier transform calculations in his head by now. and a mistake here and there only adds character to the already distorted tracks..

Honestly folks, I wouldn't hold out hope anything will happen tonight - good things come to those who wait (and I know you all have waited (im)patiently long enough!

No, I really do mean that - I don't see anything happening tonight/this weekend. I plan on updating the Kickstarter page as well with an official update.

Guest bitroast

No, I really do mean that - I don't see anything happening tonight/this weekend. I plan on updating the Kickstarter page as well with an official update.

:emotawesomepm9: you tease! Looking forward to the real update soon ! :D