IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m sure some people will get really pissed off because of this delay or what is going on.

we were told that friday was the day and now its up to Rephlex when it will be released.....if ever !

Edited by Staadrengen

to be fair to joyrex, i don't think he said it would be released friday, but that the rips would be done/files in rephlex's possession by friday. and to be fair to rephlex, i suppose if it were me, and it were my album, i would probably scrutinize those files quite a good bit before OKing them. dammit.

What it must be like to attract these kinds of fans, LOL.

I've waited 18 odd years for it. What's a few more days? For most of those years it was just written off that I'd never hear it at all. *Grateful* :rolleyes:

I remember for a certain amount of time it was just thought that the Caustic Window LP was the Compilation until some clarification was made (maybe in that Mike P interview or otherwise). We were all like, "Oh the LP is a totally separate thing!? OK."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE NEW CAUSTIC WINDOW 2014 APHLEX PLISS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE NEW CAUSTIC WINDOW 2014 APHLEX PLISS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Sent from my bed using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk