IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Be nice to know why it's still in drydock. But whatever, the only thing that is making me anxious about not having it yet, is reading this thread.

Would have been nice for listening party organisers to have had a date before hand located on the weekend preferably to help out their shindig shenanigans. My theory is that rephlex HQ like watching cheatball brazil 2014, which of course has caused them to break out the booze which has slowed everything else down. Until we get an update that says otherwise i am to assume that they are all passed out on the couch besides a coffee table covered with empty beer bottles.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it must be like to attract these kinds of fans, LOL.

I've waited 18 odd years for it. What's a few more days? For most of those years it was just written off that I'd never hear it at all. *Grateful* :rolleyes:

I was just typing up something similar but you beat me to it... I'd rather have them take a few extra days to make sure the tracks have been encoded correctly & sound good than to come back here and read posts by people going ballistic about what a crappy rip they received etc. hang in there people :)

Edited by Icct

i just called rephlex and they forgot 2 put music on the lp so t rdj is working 24/7 on the tunes for it and all the tracks are made from a sample of bjork ovulating

What it must be like to attract these kinds of fans, LOL.

I've waited 18 odd years for it. What's a few more days? For most of those years it was just written off that I'd never hear it at all. *Grateful* :rolleyes:

I was just typing up something similar but you beat me to it... I'd rather have them take a few extra days to make sure the tracks have been encoded correctly & sound good than to come back here and read posts by people going ballistic about what a crappy rip they received etc. hang in there people :)

Rephlex is only here to make the best they can do for us....for sure :emotawesomepm9:

Yeah, we all want it to sound great, but let's be honest here - Most of us were expecting a release on Friday. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that I've been waiting for this day all week. And I'm surely not the only one.
It's like telling your child that christmas has been postponed for one or two days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgqPpdluoes

Rephlex are replacing all the songs with unreleased remixes of Bananarama.

ha, that would be funny as hell. I've been checking my mail constantly all day, i was hoping for a code today but I'll live... plus I have new venetian snares to hold me over until this gets released :)

"let's withhold it just a few days and see if those faux-grateful kiddos over at WATMM throw a fit."

patience is observing a desire and leaving it at that. waiting for a period of time, real or imagined has nothing to do with patience.

"let's withhold it just a few days and see if those faux-grateful kiddos over at WATMM throw a fit."

patience is observing a desire and leaving it at that. waiting for a period of time, real or imagined has nothing to do with patience.

judging-you.gif

I wasn't expecting anything today? Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention but surely we would have gotten an e-mail via the Kickstarter if anything was set in stone.

People were excited because joyrex. You'd think we'd have learnt by now.

currently all richard does is delay.

signs great artists to rephlex: no release for the next few years

kickstarter idea by forum: release takes forever after ripping is finished cause richard watches soccer instead

talks about 10 releases ready to hype fans for upcoming shows - never releases them

Edited by o00o

Hello, I just discovered Aphex Twins last week and they're a pretty good band (I been listening to Come To Papa all week, but the Drugqs double CD is pretty good as well).

I read in the news that his new album Caunstig Windows LP is coming out soon and I couldn't be more pumped! Where can I pre-order???? All you guis seem to have it ordered allreaddy, I checked itunes store its not there pleas

*reads the rules*

i like your avatar

there is always the possibility that Richard could remove some of the tracks from the release if he doesn't like them (considering he wrote them many years ago). I don't recall the Kickstarter listing how many tracks come with the digital purchase.