IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

i thought the kickstarter / license conditions were to have a digital rip of the vinyl that was for sale hence why he couldnt have just ripped from the DATs

im also pretty curious about those phone calls

also what has robert downey jnr got to do with all of this?

Edited by Guest

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this talk of phone calls... what about the 'dating' line recordings Rephlex put out in the early 90s :watmm:

I don't think they put their name on it though apart from the PO box on the back

Edited by B1000

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I soiled myself a few days ago but I don't want to tear myself away from my screen in case I miss the email. My muscles are atrophying and I'm pretty hungry... I think I can last a few more days by drinking my own urine though.

Damn this. I'll be going on a hiking trip next Tuesday and be away for a while. I hate to miss the magic moment. Fucksakes... :S

Please drop those links asap...

*drinks piss*

Any updates on what's happening with the record? the anticipation is killing me....

Oh you can listen to 100% genuine here btw -

it's pretty weird :D
this is awesome. Edited by MIXL2

Regarding the surprises, is it a surprise that the delivery is delayed, or will it be a surprise when/if the files are actually delivered? Meta meta.

Guest Papillon

s2a39z.jpg

I hope Claire at Rephlex isn't in charge of this... I'm still waiting for my Caustic Window LP. This is a real letter from Claire at Rephlex to me. For those of you who care about Rephlex history this is the same Claire that later went on to start up Clear Records...

I have some other letters from Rephlex I'll post it anyone is interested.

I can't believe that was 20 years ago...I don't remember actually getting anything from Rephlex ... Oh well they've given us so many good records over the years.

Edited by Papillon

s2a39z.jpg

I hope Claire at Rephlex isn't in charge of this... I'm still waiting for my Caustic Window LP. This is a real letter from Claire at Rephlex to me. For those of you who care about Rephlex history this is the same Claire that later went on to start up Clear Records...

I can't believe that was 20 years ago...I don't remember actually getting anything from Rephlex ... Oh well they've given us so many good records over the years.

nice bit of memorabelia to have that letter with their old po box. i like stuff like that. ive got an old letter from warp rejecting my demo :)

s2a39z.jpg

nice bit of memorabelia to have that letter with their old po box. i like stuff like that. ive got an old letter from warp rejecting my demo :)

Yeah same, it's unique and kinda cool

been listening to a shitton of other good miusic. i really don't need this .

that's it guys, confirmation that this release doesn't need to happen.

unfortunately none of your backing donations will be refunded / paypal payments refunded.

all monies will go towards paying legal fees.

it's not about the product, it's about the ride getting there. BoC Hype Train taught us this!

good vibes people! I'DBETTERNOTFUCKINGSEEANYONECOMPLAINING

been listening to a shitton of other good miusic. i really don't need this .

that's it guys, confirmation that this release doesn't need to happen.

unfortunately none of your backing donations will be refunded / paypal payments refunded.

all monies will go towards paying legal fees.

it's not about the product, it's about the ride getting there. BoC Hype Train taught us this!

good vibes people! I'DBETTERNOTFUCKINGSEEANYONECOMPLAINING

good vibes.

the best vibes.

anyone heard from joyrex last couple of days? last i saw he was logging in from some island in south america. uploaded a pic of himself by a pool with a nice phat suitcase full of cash