IGNORED

Enlighten an old fart

PigeonSt

Trying to wrap up courses in grad school, doing very well at procrastinating.

Living in Vancouver. It's seemingly spring - which means sun and cherry blossoms. Hooray!

Awesome. I'll be visiting Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver in June if you want to get a beer hopefully we could make it happen.

what ever happened to nacmat?

http://forum.watmm.com/user/5-stabilo/

I only know of this person because of said person's perpetually unused watmm smiley

:reads the rules:

please speak of the Before Time

down the long haul,

into history back

woah! I need to see that old avatar mcbpete just pointed out. i remember asking him what it was (on watmm lol) but I forgot the story. something about his brother.

what ever happened to nacmat?

http://forum.watmm.com/user/5-stabilo/

I only know of this person because of said person's perpetually unused watmm smiley

:reads the rules:

please speak of the Before Time

down the long haul,

into history back

woah! I need to see that old avatar mcbpete just pointed out. i remember asking him what it was (on watmm lol) but I forgot the story. something about his brother.

yeah basically i have just really wanted to know what that shit was since I joined

nacmat was around when I was in lurker mode but I missed the story of the pink thing and it's really been bumming me out, man

:nacmat:

As for current music I'd recommend:

Beatwife

Tobacco

The Wyrding Module

Photodementia

Oneohtrix Point Never

Jai Paul

Fuck Buttons

EOD

Com Truise

Atoms For Peace

should keep you busy a little while

I was Asymmetrical Head back in those days... I'm rarely here these days since I revoked my IDM card.

wtf? why did you change your alias?

I'm not feeling that alias anymore. I don't make IDMs anymore. Moved on from that.

Living in Vancouver. It's seemingly spring - which means sun and cherry blossoms. Hooray!

Awesome. I'll be visiting Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver in June if you want to get a beer hopefully we could make it happen.

I'm in Victoria more often than not.

There was a time when this was by far my most visited site. Crazy.. I remember getting sad when neat people were banned.

There are people I remember & people I don't. Seeing everyone's old avatars would jog my memory..

Looking back at my old posts is the weirdest fucking thing. I was a young boyo.

Now that this Caustic Window LP biz has occured, I wanna get back to posting. I doubt anyone cares though lol.

This was the site that fuelled my RDJ love. I have nostalgia for this place.

I'm in Victoria more often than not.

I'll be in Victoria for an afternoon only. Only thing on my must do list is stopping by Viberg Boots O_O. Let's get lunch. Is there a weekday that works better for you? I'm still planning.

Good to see Mario finally got the deserved upgrade to 16bit! Although I do miss 8bit Mario though. Welcome back, fart.

Thanks man!

Jai Paul, Fuck Buttons, and Com Truise are all solid. I'll check out the others. But first....IT'S ALBUM TIME by Todd Terje!

Thank you based Pigeon (eh, did you see Li'l B happen to WATMM?) anyway, I'm so dicks on Todd but couldn't find similar love when I started a thread in New Release. It's the arps, maaaan

First sentence: no idea? I'll be posting in that thread. I think I agree that the best material on the album are from Arps, but what can ya do.

There was a time when this was by far my most visited site. Crazy.. I remember getting sad when neat people were banned.

There are people I remember & people I don't. Seeing everyone's old avatars would jog my memory..

Looking back at my old posts is the weirdest fucking thing. I was a young boyo.

Now that this Caustic Window LP biz has occured, I wanna get back to posting. I doubt anyone cares though lol.

This was the site that fuelled my RDJ love. I have nostalgia for this place.

Yeah I know what you mean. I was just reading along in that 10 year thread and saw my own post. It was like time travelling and running into yourself. Seems so long ago.

Welcome back man, I remember your avatar. A lot of things have changed, but it's still a cool place, most of the time.

We lost a lot of heroes over the years, CHATMM introduced some new group dynamics, you missed the rise and fall of sup, idm is deader than ever apart from ae (who did a great AMA here), other than that not much has happened.

Welcome back man, I remember your avatar. A lot of things have changed, but it's still a cool place, most of the time.

We lost a lot of heroes over the years, CHATMM introduced some new group dynamics, you missed the rise and fall of sup, idm is deader than ever apart from ae (who did a great AMA here), other than that not much has happened.

It would be a lot easier to follow things in CHATMM if it was an irc channel, but maybe that's just me. Sup was a poster I'm guessing? Only IDM heroes going as strong are Black Dog and Boards (although is one great album in 10 years going strong?). Some decent melodic/idm/whatev stuff out there. Tycho, Shigeto, etc. I'm sure there is a bunch more I will discover dipping into the forums a bit.

I hate reading my old posts from back in 2006. although i was alot more interesting and full of angst 8 years ago. ive kind of mellowed out now, i cant even be bothered posting because i dont have anything interesting left to say most of the time. then again neither does anyone else

That would be great :)) send me a pm when you're around and well hook up.

Archived