IGNORED

Coachella 2014 Streaming Live on YouTube (in about an hour)

Joyrex

last time they did this i was on 2ci and laughed out loud in tears for about 30 minutes straight watching Phish with the sound muted and Tangerine Dream Rubycon played instead. good times

flol

Hahaha this sounds awesome. Including the Phish

Shit when does Outkast play?

Looks like about 2 hrs from now, 11:30 PST

damnit, i've got to go to sleep in a sec. Have to pick up my mother at the air port this morning.

damnit, i've got to go to sleep in a sec. Have to pick up my mother at the air port this morning.

lies, there be no outkast.

lies, there be no outkast.

doh, i was looking at the wrong time of day.

last time they did this i was on 2ci and laughed out loud in tears for about 30 minutes straight watching Phish with the sound muted and Tangerine Dream Rubycon played instead. good times

I love 2ci

It broke my heart to see Andre's stage fright creep up on him like that, it's why he doesn't perform anymore. Halfway thru he stopped dancing and even faced away from the crowd. I hope they still tour.

Archived