IGNORED

What's the nicest complement anyone has ever given you?

Guest KyoAcid

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penis size and sex abilities aside, I've been told I know a lot or that I'm an old soul. Those are always nice.

I was just posting about the old soul thing when your reply beat me to it. Damn you.

old-man-cloud.jpg

Also - Judging by how many people posted about saying they were told of their awesome-ness in bed/possesion of a massive dong, it confirms my suspicion that pretty much all women say that kind of stuff, even if you suck in bed. I know I've never told a chick she gave/has given a bad blowjob...

I'll offer therapy via PM for all those still coming to grips with the fact of life I just enlightened you with.

"You have such emanation!"

"Wow, I can't believe you remembered that!"

"You are one of the few in the scene who plays good music"

And my thesis guidance wrote a very heart-warming letter at my graduation.

Basically most people I meet are very kindred towards me, mostly because they let me though :happy:

My son (who was 6 at the time) asked me a question I didn't know the answer to...

"But you know everything!"

Dads - THEY KNOW EVERYTHING

What was the question?

Something about tractors if I remember correct :-) Rubbish daddy must try harder (or make it up)

from a belgium death metal webzine

"the absolute weakest track on the compilation is by soldered poon, with a singer that sounds like his head is stuck in a bucket of old poop"

You have nice hands.

In my 36 years of existence, someone complementing me on my hands, which are primarily used for masterbation and flipping the bird, is the greatest compliment I have ever received.

I need to get out more

Yesterday, I had a woman come to the grocery store I work at, whom I used to ring up a lot in days gone by. She suffered from anorexia and severe shyness. I would always be really nice to her and try to make her laugh. She told me that this helped her to not be so frightened of the world and she claims that I helped her to not be anorexic anymore. She was in the store with her husband, thanked me and started crying, made me tear up.

Sorry to break up the jokes with seriousness.

Carry on with your vitriol and lies.

Also - Judging by how many people posted about saying they were told of their awesome-ness in bed/possesion of a massive dong, it confirms my suspicion that pretty much all WATMMers have glowing super donkey dick powers.

Hey there! I fixed this for ya

Archived