IGNORED

What's the nicest complement anyone has ever given you?

Guest KyoAcid

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, I had a woman come to the grocery store I work at, whom I used to ring up a lot in days gone by. She suffered from anorexia and severe shyness. I would always be really nice to her and try to make her laugh. She told me that this helped her to not be so frightened of the world and she claims that I helped her to not be anorexic anymore. She was in the store with her husband, thanked me and started crying, made me tear up.

Sorry to break up the jokes with seriousness.

Carry on with your vitriol and lies.

Aww dude, that's a lovely story. Kindness does wonders.

My son (who was 6 at the time) asked me a question I didn't know the answer to...

"But you know everything!"

Dads - THEY KNOW EVERYTHING

What was the question?

Something about tractors if I remember correct :-) Rubbish daddy must try harder (or make it up)

1:35

http://youtu.be/BJlV49RDlLE

I walked into my local (pub to foreigners) last week and got called a Fat Bald Cunt. I wish I was joking but you know how lads in boozers operate lol.

The best compliment I've ever got was not even said. Her eyes wide open and smile when I arrived that morning to school. I will never forget it.

"untouchable as a dream."

For real, I'm always flustered a bit (in a positive way) when people tell me that they enjoy me being around. Ever since I was a kid I've had this fear that I'm the annoying kid who says slightly socially inappropriate shit that nobody actually wants around but they can't just tell me to go away. I've received countless encouragements from people, but I think I usually have a subconscious fear that they're doing it either because they have to or they're trying to get something from me or they just don't know me enough to know what they're saying isn't true. It's the simple stuff that's harder to see as insincere, and that is more unexpected.

Also - Judging by how many people posted about saying they were told of their awesome-ness in bed/possesion of a massive dong, it confirms my suspicion that pretty much all women say that kind of stuff, even if you suck in bed.

it should be obvious to all those involved if things have gone well. also, big dongs r obvious

email i got from a super shy Vietnamese girl after we did a big group project together:

"Today, you did a good job!
I was really admired to listen for your ideal or watched the way you showed your oppinion.
You was really good in the presentation process when you cared another members feeling before you did to talk something. It's high discerning!
You will be a good leader!
You gave me an impression! :)"

she didn't say a word directly to me the entire time we worked together, so it was nice to know she thought so well of me. some time later i made her a mix of some of my music, she stammered the next day and finally said "it's... it's like... the kind of music they might play in heaven." and did a ^___^. made me feel all fuzzy.

naw i'm pretty sure she was married or in some long term thing. though there was this one crazy hot young japanese girl that randomly approached me on campus one day and handed me a perfumed note that said "will you hung out with me?" so i called her up, we went on a date, turns out she was crazy stupid and didn't have any interests besides shopping so i took her home. my dick was on a rollercoaster all day.

Some old guy, in a mall bathroom:

"You know this is the men's room, right?"

(I used to wear pancake make-up and eyeshadow and wear pajama bottoms and bleach my hair and wear pigtails;

I was sincerely flattered to be confused for a girl)

(I used to wear pancake make-up and eyeshadow and wear pajama bottoms and bleach my hair and wear pigtails;

For real?

kindof lol

Oh limpy

For real?

Yeah for real. When I was 21 I looked like a 15-year-old girl.

I'll track down a photo if I can. it makes more sense once you see it: I was shooting for 'pale psychedelic glammy androgyn.'

For real?

I'll track down a photo if I can. it makes more sense once you see it: I was shooting for 'pale psychedelic glammy androgyn.'

before that horrible accident...

photo-12398.jpg?_r=1348530350

Also - Judging by how many people posted about saying they were told of their awesome-ness in bed/possesion of a massive dong, it confirms my suspicion that pretty much all women say that kind of stuff, even if you suck in bed.

it should be obvious to all those involved if things have gone well. also, big dongs r obvious

Yeah, and no. Endorphins and hormones do a ton to make sex great. I am a pessimistic human. Teach me Troony.

For real?

Yeah, I get that, but why exactly is that is a compliment? Were you trying to go for that look? Were you happy that he recognized you as a woman? I really don't know why you would say that is the nicest complement that anyone has paid you besides wanting to garner attention for looking like a 15 year old girl as a 21 year old man? Not trying to be a dick, but I just don't get it?

Yeah, and no. Endorphins and hormones do a ton to make sex great. I am a pessimistic human. Teach me Troony.

For real?

Yeah, I get that, but why exactly is that is a compliment? Were you trying to go for that look? Were you happy that he recognized you as a woman? I really don't know why you would say that is the nicest complement that anyone has paid you besides wanting to garner attention for looking like a 15 year old girl as a 21 year old man? Not trying to be a dick, but I just don't get it?

Well if you're a boy that wants to look (or generally be) androgynous, being confused for a girl is a compliment.

email i got from a super shy Vietnamese girl after we did a big group project together:

"Today, you did a good job!

I was really admired to listen for your ideal or watched the way you showed your oppinion.

You was really good in the presentation process when you cared another members feeling before you did to talk something. It's high discerning!

You will be a good leader!

You gave me an impression! :)"

she didn't say a word directly to me the entire time we worked together, so it was nice to know she thought so well of me. some time later i made her a mix of some of my music, she stammered the next day and finally said "it's... it's like... the kind of music they might play in heaven." and did a ^___^. made me feel all fuzzy.

aww

For real?

Well if you're a boy that wants to look (or generally be) androgynous, being confused for a girl is a compliment.

Gotcha, I literally didn't understand, I get it. Fair enough :emb:

Archived