IGNORED

Which Charity Should Get The Proceeds of the Ebay Sale?

Joyrex

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give the money to médecins sans frontières if you want to help insert NATO spies in conflict zones and war torn countries around the world.

Also knock the argument not the people, calling giving the money to a small charity a hipster thing to do only invalidates sympathy for your case for giving the money to the agencie nato spyring. Of course bringing up the obvious spy thing isn't helping my case amongst the political shut ins, and worldviewedly vacant. hehe. (yes i see the irony in what i just said, i say to the mirth detectionally challenged)

I can't exactly say names, but there was some music related charity going on in south america, in Brazil or some other country. They taught poor kids to play instruments and stuff.

Hey btw guys, someone said Kony aldready?

Give money to children to make music you say. Well we wouldn't want kids to think that there might be money in music, it would be a cruel hoax exacted upon their innocent minds.

Cancer research, it is a terrible disease and we all probably know somebody or even maybe suffered from it, it needs to be beaten!!

Doesn't enough money get siphoned into the charitable black-hole that is cancer research? I understand how ubiquitous the disease is but there are already countless organizations and initiatives sending funds in that direction. Correct me if I am wrong.

Guest Ron Manager

Give the money to médecins sans frontières if you want to help insert NATO spies in conflict zones and war torn countries around the world.

can you provide any links, sources, etc., or can I say 'lol'?

MSF is a good idea. One of the most sensible of the major humanitarian organisations in my view.

Archived