IGNORED

Caustic Window LP: Art

phudoshin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the new background, it doesn't gel with the black and white playing card. I like the playing card that you made though, pretty cool. The photo has a roughness to it, very caustic. maybe just make the background area that you added all black, with perhaps a narrow white boarder

i spose we're sposed to do this, but photomanipulation from the couch is a bitch and i only do it if i really have to, like if i'm drunk or something.

Ok, last one then.

fbd24e4ij3ypg4rfg.jpg

From what i've heard of the Caustic Window LP, i think Chim's colorful design fits the best, but if the tracks will end up on Bandcamp or something i'd either take the one

Hasselbalch made or the one by manmower. Klopjob's edits are really good as well with the pale colors that make it look alot more "Caustic Window" like.

I added a kind of fitting background this time to make it look less empty/shitty and someone also mentioned using both the Watmm and Rephlex logo so i did that.

uv32veeqro1y2tnfg.jpg

I'll have a lash..

cw_zps43ca615f.png

I'd do it myself but i'm without photoshop... anyway somebody can swap out the king/jack face and put richards in there in the same style of the bottom photo? even if its just one of the faces

I don't think it's right to put the Aphex logo on this release, it's good for marketing but goes against Aphex canon imo.

I thought so too, but there's no real caustic window symbol and I'm bad with fonts. And I also saw this:

314558b.jpg

68QrY2n.jpg

zomby.jpg

Dude, what's the point of ripping off zomby cover?

Maybe you should grab some skrillex cover or sth...

I'm too lazy to search through the forum, but I'm sure someone posted evidence to show that Zomby had ripped off the cover for this from someone else's cover.

Considering what happened last year, I would totally believe that.

Guest jasondonervan

I'm too lazy to search through the forum, but I'm sure someone posted evidence to show that Zomby had ripped off the cover for this from someone else's cover.

Considering what happened last year, I would totally believe that.

Bong-Ra's 'Glowstyx' project

0000216893_350.jpg

Archived