IGNORED

Caustic Window LP: Art

phudoshin

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too lazy to search through the forum, but I'm sure someone posted evidence to show that Zomby had ripped off the cover for this from someone else's cover.

Considering what happened last year, I would totally believe that.

Bong-Ra's 'Glowstyx' project

0000216893_350.jpg

yet again, you come to the rescue. thanks!

Maybe I can get Richard to choose the best one?

That would be f'ing awesome.

(or better, get him to make the artwork)

LOL, you're not asking for much, are you? They clearly told me they wouldn't be providing artwork/tracklisting/signings, etc. Let's do one thing at a time though - I really need to find some free time and design a cover myself.

We should have a thread for each track where we name them.

Argh, it's Selected Ambient Works Volume II all over again! I liked how for the Caustic Window Compilation Richard gave proper names to the tracks, versus the fan-given names - e.g.: "On The Romance Tip" versus the fan-named "Jedi".

I'd prefer them to stay unnamed (unless Rephlex says otherwise) with the exception of Cunt and Phlaps.

LOL, you're not asking for much, are you? They clearly told me they wouldn't be providing artwork/tracklisting/signings, etc. Let's do one thing at a time though - I really need to find some free time and design a cover myself.

Hehe, only another joke suggestion, I thought the last joke suggestion got picked up pretty good considering how ridiculous it was :emotawesomepm9:

But fair enough, didn't know they already made clear that they won't participate in the creative proces.

Hehe, only another joke suggestion, I thought the last joke suggestion got picked up pretty good considering how ridiculous it was :emotawesomepm9:

But fair enough, didn't know they already made clear that they won't participate in the creative proces.

I wouldn't characterize it as that... I think it was more of "managing expectations" so people wouldn't expect signed copies, artwork, etc. when most likely that stuff didn't exist to begin with!

I'm too lazy to search through the forum, but I'm sure someone posted evidence to show that Zomby had ripped off the cover for this from someone else's cover.

Considering what happened last year, I would totally believe that.

Bong-Ra's 'Glowstyx' project

0000216893_350.jpg

yet again, you come to the rescue. thanks!

I noticed too he might of aped the album title from M.I.A. as well. That guy!

Guest jasondonervan

3e7dBCS.jpg

found coin / engraving sort of idea, extracted from the compilation artwork.

quite (really) good

Archived