IGNORED

Gemini / Reach for the Dead

Guest Dogboy73

Guest Dogboy73

Recently found this video on YouTube of nucluer weapon tests in the Nevada Desert. It was crying out for a BoC TH soundtrack I thought;

Recently found this video on YouTube of nucluer weapon tests in the Nevada Desert. It was crying out for a BoC TH soundtrack I thought;

Wow, it's perfect! Good job!

I'd like to see one with Jacquard Causeway.

Guest Dogboy73

Did you make these?

Yes ...... Well, I put it together an uploaded. Not a great deal of work on my part to be honest. Put the tracks and the video together with a few little edits here and there. I didn't have much time. Bit of a rush job. But I thought the visuals suited the the themes of TH quite well.

Guest Dogboy73

...... Looks like the video has been blocked by YouTube again for copyright infringement! I still don't fully understand how people get their fan made videos up without a problem! For past videos I've even tried drenching the BoC track in FX but it still gets picked up. What are people doing that I'm not?! Anyway, will take down the YouTube video, reverse/remix and re-upload.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dogboy73

..... the video was blocked by YouTube so we 'backwards' the whole thing & re-uploaded;

As I said in the YouTube description - Makes more sense this way (backwards) - The mushroom cloud retreats to nothing & the atoms that were ripped apart to create the explosion are put back as they were. The test area is transformed from a radioactive wasteland into a natural wilderness, the troops return to their barracks & an aircraft pasts harmlessly overhead deploying no weapons of mass destruction.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faastwalker/176072202561576

• 6 months later...

Archived