IGNORED

Plaid - Wallet (New Album Track)

subtract

Wow! What a beautiful, rich sounding track! Wonderful harmonies and melodies as always. These two new tracks from the forthcoming album are among the best Plaid tracks I have heard, and such a welcome breath of fresh air in light of lots of other new music I'm hearing at the moment. Classic, brilliantly crafted, vibrant electronic music. Yay! Can't wait for the album!

do they ever actually upload the full track or just that pissy 15 second sampler

ya I was wondering If I was just stupid as shit or what, as I can only get 15 seconds of audio?

Guest Henrietta

Wow! What a beautiful, rich sounding track! Wonderful harmonies and melodies as always. These two new tracks from the forthcoming album are among the best Plaid tracks I have heard, and such a welcome breath of fresh air in light of lots of other new music I'm hearing at the moment. Classic, brilliantly crafted, vibrant electronic music. Yay! Can't wait for the album!

totally agree Lianne. So excited and so relieved to have them back in this way- its like going back in time, except this is now. Scintilli was great but this has so much depth and resonance. Thanks Andy and Ed. massive thumbs up....

Guest Papillon

Available now on iPlayer, beautiful track as ever from Plaid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0409qvq

I went to the link but it's gone! Yikes. I was asleep at the switch and now I missed my chance, I have to wait. The stuff I have heard sounds like a more mellow mature version of Plaid I'm really looking forward to this LP. Good stuff

• 3 weeks later...

This track is the one I've been listening to most, almost constantly. They've out-BOC'd BOC with the beats on this and everything going on around it fits perfectly. And i used to think Hawkmoth was the perfect track!! Only problem i have with Wallet is it ends too soon. God i love Wallet.

• 1 year later...

Archived