• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this for sure. Interested in what it'll sound like, as they hadn't actually worked together until the recent collab shows (Nordheim Transformed was a split release).

I saw Biosphere live in Amsterdam a good two months ago, and he did a Q&A where he talked about his new collab with Deathprod, he said he still wasn't sure if they would release it, but they'd only did some field recordings and a commission/live gig (if I remember correctly). I talked to him later and almost begged to release the stuff anyway.

Really thrilled to see this happen :)

Awesome to see the return of Deathprod. Biosphere has been a little flakey over the past few years, but my ears are still peaked to see what they've come up with.

They did a show together with the new music here in Oslo a couple of weeks ago. I was sick, didn't go.

Bummer! That was the one I meant indeed, I think it was an exclusive one-off show.

If there's anything in this album that Biosphere played last time then we're in for a treat. Didn't like his output the last few years (like brisk said), but his stuff at that gig (mainly fieldrecordings, not much rhythm or synths, plus a few tracks that sounded like Substrata-style Biosphere).

Awesome to see the return of Deathprod. Biosphere has been a little flakey over the past few years, but my ears are still peaked to see what they've come up with.

yes. deathprod pls

Sounds promising. I wasn't a fan of N-Plants or that opera release either. I've heard he's had some kinda boring live sets over the years too. His set at Substrata was ok, which consisted of weird percussive sounds and a couple tracks from N-Plants.

Yessssss. Nordheim Transformed is better than any solo Biosphere.

Strong words. Nordheim Transformed is awesome, but not sure if I'd go there. As I said before, it was a split release. Half the tracks on the album are solo Biosphere. Have you listened to everything he's done from '96 - '06? Cirque and Shenzhou exist.

• 4 months later...

Supersilent has an album coming out soon.

Also lol at Geir's part of that performance. I'll watch more later but it seems like he was just playing stems from Shenzhou? Bit disappointing.

Archived