IGNORED

Tipper - Forward Escape

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rip cord!

:music::music::music::beer: 2nd this!!!

right, fancy tricks in that and so delicate and beautiful. tipper really has skill for mixing the warm, sunny feelings with a bit of dynge and dark

Guest Geometrices

Really digging this new release. This new stuff seems more musical and coherent. I am a huge fan of the visionary digitized "electromineralism" of Android Jones. Amazing pair up and electric synergy between Tipper and Android!

....(.o..O..o.)....

Really digging this new release. This new stuff seems more musical and coherent. I am a huge fan of the visionary digitized "electromineralism" of Android Jones. Amazing pair up and electric synergy between Tipper and Android!

....(.o..O..o.)....

Musical and coherent? Compared to which releases?

I still think that Surrounded is the best of the low tempo albums he has released. This is a quality release though to be sure!

Tear Strips Off is my favorite from Surrounded. One of my all-time favs from Dave is On Condition from The Critical Path. That intro still makes my skin crawl...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

Might have to agree. This album has something which grabbed me which his others haven't done recently. I like this album and would fucking love it and giving it the odd spin.

Might have to agree. This album has something which grabbed me which his others haven't done recently. I like this album and would fucking love it and giving it the odd spin.

Its much more reflective and thoughtful. I guess thats what you become once you had a major heart surgery

• 3 weeks later...

... okay after hearing some more from this album, I think his music is definitely designed for a heavy sound system, not so much headphone music imo.

I really agree with this. Definitely music to be played loud.

I've had the pleasure of seeing Tipper live half a dozen times, and man he really knows how to work a sound system.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone remember about is gears getting stoled during a gig earlier on this yrs, or It was a other artist..?!

I've try to find the thread but unfortunately without any success. Any news on what happened exactly?

Does anyone remember about is gears getting stoled during a gig earlier on this yrs, or It was a other artist..?!

I've try to find the thread but unfortunately without any success. Any news on what happened exactly?

I know what you're talking about but for the life of me don't remember what artist it was!

It was a moving truck full of all of his gear right? He was moving studios or something and the whole truck was stolen.... I can't remember but I THINK that was tipper? =/

Archived