IGNORED

Gesloten Cirkel - Submit X

Herr Jan

Finally a nice full-length from Gesloten Cirkel with tracks that have been played on IFM for quite a while now (Stakan mostly). Check out previews here:

https://clone.nl/item30553.html

Digital version to be bought here: http://shop.hott.mx/album/murdercapital-m-x-submit-x

Out in a few days I guess.

Still doubting to get the vinyl or digital, got the previous GC 12" on Murdercapital and that one was brilliant, but yeah, 2 tracks extra for less $$$.

heard it , meh gonna pass on this one. was expecting better considering. some albums disappoint more than eps and this is one of them.

From the samples, I have to agree. Gesloten Cirkel's previous singles/eps have had some amazing tunes on them, like Swedish Woman, Yamagic, etc.. this is more Clone-style straight up electro, which is great of course, but lacking that GC magic for me..

From the samples, I have to agree. Gesloten Cirkel's previous singles/eps have had some amazing tunes on them, like Swedish Woman, Yamagic, etc.. this is more Clone-style straight up electro, which is great of course, but lacking that GC magic for me..

yea the first MC one, hence 3 repressings i think, its that good. moustache one is good too. usually 2 out 4 tracks on an ep work, albums 3-4-5. the best ones have it all, no filler.

claro intelecto was same on Ai, now Delsin. great early eps, comes to album time - filled out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

this is the first I've heard from him, and it sounds awesome to me. super hard electro really hits the spot at the moment.

Archived