Ex Aphex Twin Sequentix Cirklon for sale

On behalf of Peter

http://www.spheremusic.com/Bargaindtl.asp?Item=12415

Great recent hardware sequencer, complete with the CVIO port giving 16 CV and 8 gate outputs. Not in immaculate condition at all - a bit scuffed in parts, a scratch to the left above the display, and the owner has scratched his logo in the top left corner. With UK power supply and original box.

ending soon

post-17722-0-69770900-1398459572_thumb.jpg

the microposer from analords is supposedly for sale too, along with the matching tape in a separate lot - it's broken though, looks like Rich is a bit rough with his gear in general eh

just a speculation, afx sells his caustic window lp and old gear to buy the snarerush machine he needs for his already programmed new album

Damn, that Sennheiser vocoder. Pretty sure I remember seeing one of those for sale a few years ago on ebay for something like $25,000.00. Someone buy it for me.

the really early original kraftwerk vocoder was sold about 5 years ago. it was like a home made green machine. huge thing.

the really early original kraftwerk vocoder was sold about 5 years ago. it was like a home made green machine. huge thing.

Is this the one that got bought by Daniel Miller or Vince Clarke or someone?

hey my toilet has afx written in sharpie inside the lid WTS

lol

Edited by poblequadrat

the microposer from analords is supposedly for sale too, along with the matching tape in a separate lot - it's broken though, looks like Rich is a bit rough with his gear in general eh

Where did you see that?

Edited by TNT