IGNORED

Any Montrealers willing to put me up for a couple days during MUTEK?

Salvatorin

I want to see OPN on the 27th and Shackleton on the 28th.

I'm throwin around couchsurfing requests but if there are any watmm montrealers that would be down to host me for the evenings of may 26th, 27th, and 28th that would be swell.

I'm a good cook.

I can sleep on the floor.

plus, MUTEK!!!

I just found a guy to host me on couchsurfing. yay! so uh, this thread is now about MUTEK.

if i had more money i would check out everything. but OPN and Shack-man will have to be it. I'm not rich. In fact I'm poor as shit. but the internet makes life awesome.

I just found a guy to host me on couchsurfing. yay!

gg man, i gotta get on that ship myself if i wanna make this happen

but OPN and Shack-man will have to be it

I was under the impression that you had to get the week pass to see those guys. How much is it actually, just for individual shows? Cuz I'm working down in the Maritimes right now & I might not be stickin round for the whole thang anyway

Sorry but I'm not in town during that weekend, would have been nice. Good luck in MTL, have fun with the crowds, go have some fun at the Piknic on Sunday! Hopefully the Habs are still alive and it'll be madness in town.

Archived