IGNORED

RIP Bob Hoskins

Squee

One of the first things I saw him in was Who Framed Roger Rabbit, which was one of my top childhood watches. Probably seem it over 100 times. The Long Good Friday was a damn good film too which deserves another rewatch.

RIP Smee.

The Long Good Friday is probably the best British gangster film ever made, his speech at the end brings a tear to the eye and the music is totally boss. RIP.

Guest MastaN8

What was the one he did with Denzel? He's the racist cop that gets stuck in a body swap... Heart condition?

I wonder how you went from being a cool low-key kinda guy with interesting producer-talk threads to being a hysterical, whiny, bipolar nutjob who vomits random retarded shit and appears to inhabit WATMM 25 hours a day.

are you actually bipolar? cos if you are, it would explain a lot and I'd be sympathetic.

I wonder how you went from being a cool low-key kinda guy with interesting producer-talk threads to being a hysterical, whiny, bipolar nutjob who vomits random retarded shit and appears to inhabit WATMM 25 hours a day.

are you actually bipolar? cos if you are, it would explain a lot and I'd be sympathetic.

I was just throwing out an absurdist joke. I wasn't trying to cause any trouble.

flel

lol

As a person who watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit a lot as a kid it's one of those movies you can appreciate even more as an adult, it's sort if like Calvin & Hobbes that way.

Archived