Guest TVHEAD

Seriously, this band is amazing. Leaves Turn Inside You is probably my favourite record of theirs (it's like some sort of Daydream Nation of the 00's), tho all their albums are awesome. Does anyone else listen to them?

Guest Ron Manager

Yeah, I think they've had some love around here before, but I really like Unwound. Leaves Turn Inside You is definitely my favourite, I have to admit that I haven't gotten as into their earlier stuff (I've been slacking on checking out the reissues...). But LTIY - wow. If anyone has any recommendations for a similar sound to that album, I'd love to hear - I've been on a big kick in recent months of stuff like Polvo, Drive Like Jehu, June of 44.

Guest TVHEAD

Yeah, I think they've had some love around here before, but I really like Unwound. Leaves Turn Inside You is definitely my favourite, I have to admit that I haven't gotten as into their earlier stuff (I've been slacking on checking out the reissues...). But LTIY - wow. If anyone has any recommendations for a similar sound to that album, I'd love to hear - I've been on a big kick in recent months of stuff like Polvo, Drive Like Jehu, June of 44.

Same here. I've been listening to LTIY for the last 2 months every day, the record is fascinating. Repetition is probably their second best album. Earlier stuff is great too, but nowhere near as good, mature or diverse as LTIY.

Oh yeah, got into Polvo too recently, very very interesting band.

Guest Ron Manager

Ha, yeah, I'd say Repetition is my second favourite as well (Lady Elect is the clear standout for me) - evidently we've got the same idea of what Unwound do best...

Archived