What are your favorite things about being a human

Rubin Farr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't really know what to attribute to a favorite

Drugs are fun

Things are cool to look at

Dreams are insane regurgitation of thoughts memories and patterns that are badass as fuck

Music sounds good

Sex is the bees knees.

I dunno. I would like to experience life as another animal to really see how the consciousness of an animal with no verbal speech works. Must be wicked to be able to swim like a dolphin or fly like a bird bowing to nobody and eating things provided by the earth...

Guest Pennywise

smell, taste, sight,emotion,touch,love,hearing and women. We are lucky, i hate when i forget that

Guest pafr

Humans probably have the most comfortable lives compared to pretty much every other animal.

Humans probably have the most comfortable lives compared to pretty much every other animal.

In return humans are given that shitty brain ability to worry about something not happening before their eyes.

Lions sleep 18 hours a day, eat zebra, and have sex. Koala bears eat eucalyptus all day and get buzzed from it. Animals can really chill

I dunno. I would like to experience life as another animal to really see how the consciousness of an animal with no verbal speech works. Must be wicked to be able to swim like a dolphin or fly like a bird bowing to nobody and eating things provided by the earth...

Yesterday i was a caveman, i lost all previous knowledge of myself and everything i know, my communication was reduced to making tribal sounds (like a didgeridoo). I felt free as fuck, everything was enjoyable, the world was scary but in a good way, like a sense of wonder about everything, it was one of the best days of my life.

Now i understand how earliest of humans felt, and now i understand why people worshiped the sun.

hard to explain it all

It's about all the many many small things in life. Right now as I sit on my terrace in the morning sun I must say it's the many dazzling taste sensations found within a fry up:

-4 rashers of best quality back bacon

-4 cherry tomatoes

-2 eggs sunny side up (fried by tipping the pan slightly to avoid those miserable flat on the pan, burnt eggs)

A dashing of salt and a bit of HP sauce

-2 belgian waffles fried in the pan and covered in maple syrup

-1 cup of tea consisting of 1 PG tips teabag & 1 99 tea bag. With full fat milk.

-1 glass of tropical fruit juice

Guest pafr

Lions sleep 18 hours a day, eat zebra, and have sex. Koala bears eat eucalyptus all day and get buzzed from it. Animals can really chill

A much larger percentage of the human population have comfortable lives compared to pretty much every other animal.

Archived