IGNORED

Skateboarding

gmanyo

this is a shot in the dark but awhile ago someone posted a skateboarding video part, fairly recent, and it ended with the skater doing a big ass darkslide down a stairway ledge

anyone know who it was?

Ive been skating on and off since the 80s but stopped for a long time. A few years ago my son started to get into it so I got myself a new board when i got him one. I've been hooked again ever since. Didn't take too long to shake the rust off. Already eyeing a new board. Was thinking of getting more of a long-distance push board to go on much longer cruises.

• Like 2

I play music at skate actions in my city... this thursday I play on the main street as there is some 2weeks long city action and we are included... I skate since 90s but I am fat since 2015 so I wasn´t doin it so often,... recently I went and I found out that it´s still fun so I am waiting for the heat to go away and enjoy it again in autumn... 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Candiru said:

Lol I remember the random Nicholson. 

That part was used in one of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (PS2, can't remember which one) Mullen's pro video but the face was blurred. Only discovered years later that it was actually Jackie boy. On a side note, I've played myself as #1 in Tony Hawk's Project 8, so you know, I am somewhat of a skater myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 on that Franky Villani part. He is an original Coors. 

This motherfucker's last trick is the trick of the decade already.

Edited by Candiru
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...