IGNORED

Skateboarding

gmanyo

• 2 weeks later...

I skated in high school. My switch heels were pretty good before I stopped and became interested more in music. I used to really like this skater's videos

arto was my fave back in the days, along with reynolds

speaking of, this part was my fave back then

37 minutes ago, cloud capture said:

love this dude, best xmas present:

yeah i'm a huge fan of that dude. he can do it all, has insane creativity and don't get me started on his sense of balance

fucking dope

• Like 2

I skate since around 1996... then we moved to organising competitions and stuff... we still do it, friend gonna make it to olympics looks like... plus I dj at the competitions which is quite fun because I do like 10hour shifts of playing music... from morning until evening...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Muflontillah said:

I skate since around 1996... then we moved to organising competitions and stuff... we still do it, friend gonna make it to olympics looks like... plus I dj at the competitions which is quite fun because I do like 10hour shifts of playing music... from morning until evening...

nice 

for some reason in my head i haven't quit skateboarding, when in reality i've been skating 3hrs tops a year for the past 10 years or so. i even bought new shoes recently, thinking i'd use the board. which i did, hurt my foot after 2 hours (first and only session of the year), haven't skated since and that was in july. sk8 4 life

1 minute ago, brian trageskin said:

nice 

for some reason in my head i haven't quit skateboarding, when in reality i've been skating 3hrs tops a year for the past 10 years or so. i even bought new shoes recently, thinking i'd use the board. which i did, hurt my foot after 2 hours (first and only session of the year), haven't skated since and that was in july. sk8 4 life

yeah... skate 4 life... I skated once this year... thanks to corona can be said but mostly because I have quite a fat belly and I want to lose it before skating again (so I exercise and stuff)... I don´t like to skate like this that much... want to get to my classic shape and skate then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A switch 360 flip is i think the best trick I have done with a Skateboard and Im happy that I recorded it.. Took a long time to nail it!

I really want to learn a Hardflip and a fakie bakside heelflip!!

uut.mp4
  • Like 6

This was my crew's skate hangout, a total social epicenter for young skaters in the late 80s / Bones Brigade days (cannot find one single photograph though). Pros would stop by, local competitions, we watched Future Primitives & The Search For Animal Chin maybe 100 times, lol. It really was a heaven for young guys with way too much testosterone and a skateboard, pros like Mike McGill and Christian Hosoi were regulars as well.

https://kreutzerheritage.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/suits-and-sails/

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

This was my crew's skate hangout, a total social epicenter for young skaters in the late 80s / Bones Brigade days (cannot find one single photograph though). Pros would stop by, local competitions, we watched Future Primitives & The Search For Animal Chin maybe 100 times, lol. It really was a heaven for young guys with way too much testosterone and a skateboard, pros like Mike McGill and Christian Hosoi were regulars as well.

https://kreutzerheritage.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/suits-and-sails/

haha, that is fantastic. there was a skateshop by me in those days and the powell peralta team was there twice doing half pipe runs and shit. I met Tony Hawk, Steve Cab, McGill, etc. I had these turquoise chuck taylors and had all those guys sign my sneakers. then I just put them back on and continued skating in them all summer long until they were worn out and then I just tossed 'em.  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1