IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Nobody Here [1:06:07 Edition]

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keepin' the sunsetcorp dream alive... for 1:06:07 (think about it)

I love it. :emotawesomepm9:

Found this the other day, never even knew it existed. It's a RSD release from 2012 that has all sorts of samples used on Replica + unreleased Eccojams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4moH79PLQXw

Yeah, I think I met the guy that uploaded this at an OPN concert in my home town. He had a baddas Betrayed in the Octagon tattoo which Daniel tweeted a picture of.

I was getting requests to do this... so here it is.

http://youtu.be/43zOwm34hqQ

Omg, this is something I've always wanted but never got around to doing it. This is going straight on my ipod when I get home.

Mr Donervan you is spoiling us.

Guest jasondonervan

Omg, this is something I've always wanted but never got around to doing it. This is going straight on my ipod when I get home.

You're welcome, spirally spiral

But don't go messing with the video for your portable listening enjoyment, I've upped a 320 mp3 instead (I extracted the audio stream from the DVDr of Memory Vague):

Nobody Here [1:06:07 Edition] (wetransfer)

:emotawesomepm9:

Found this the other day, never even knew it existed. It's a RSD release from 2012 that has all sorts of samples used on Replica + unreleased Eccojams.

Yeah, I think I met the guy that uploaded this at an OPN concert in my home town. He had a baddas Betrayed in the Octagon tattoo which Daniel tweeted a picture of.

Damn, that is fine, has anyone a WAV or MP3 of this??

Guest jasondonervan

:fear::whistling::fear:

:fear::whistling::fear:

Pen Mapped

You're welcome, spirally spiral

But don't go messing with the video for your portable listening enjoyment, I've upped a 320 mp3 instead (I extracted the audio stream from the DVDr of Memory Vague):

Nobody Here [1:06:07 Edition] (wetransfer)

:emotawesomepm9:

acid%20awesome%20face%201280x800%20wallp

• 1 month later...

A one hour, 6 minute and 7 second version of Oneohtrix Point Never's track/remix Nobody Here, made by jasondonervan. Not quite sure how the title could be any more explicit :lol:

A one hour, 6 minute and 7 second version of Oneohtrix Point Never's track/remix Nobody Here, made by jasondonervan. Not quite sure how the title could be any more explicit :lol:

Well when you put it like that… although I didn't recognise the track title.

Well after a little Googling it starts to make sense...

"One of his most viewed tracks on YouTube doesn't even appear on any album proper: a self-described 'echo jam' of Chris De Burgh's 'Lady In Red', 'Nobody Here' sets a single fragment of the eyebrowed one's vocal performance adrift in an echo chamber, amplifying De Burgh's contrived emotion to disproportionately affecting extents."

Finally got to hear it, mesmerising.

And is it that duration (1:06:07) cuz it sounds a bit like OneohTrix Point Never when you say it, or have I totally missed the "point"?

Guest jasondonervan

Finally got to hear it, mesmerising.

And is it that duration (1:06:07) cuz it sounds a bit like OneohTrix Point Never when you say it, or have I totally missed the "point"?

The man Lopatin was originally named 'Magic Oneohtrix Point Never':

R-1309841-1257316114.jpeg

"What’s the genesis of the name Oneohtrix Point Never?"

"I can’t remember how it happened exactly but it’s my homage to Magic 106.7, Boston’s continuous soft rock [radio station]." (MTV Interview)

You learn something new everyday. I'm just d/l <link removed> now, is the original track part of that? I had no idea about any of this OPN stuff.

Guest jasondonervan

'Nobody Here' was originally part of sunsetcorp (OPN's youtube channel). The version that appears on Eccojams ('eccojam b4') is to all intents the same track, albeit slowed down from the youtube version.

Archived