IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Nobody Here [1:06:07 Edition]

Guest jasondonervan

This isn't eccojamz related but

Update: Oneohtrix Point Never is designing a special set for this tour featuring new material. "Sharing the stage with NIN means a great deal to me, and I'm honored to be replacing Death Grips on this tour," Daniel Lopatin said in a press release. "The last amphitheater tour I did was with Sigur Rós, in which audiences had no idea whether or not I was performing because I was behind a giant sheet. Im happy to say that the setup is going to incredible on this run. Thus, Im attempting to write 30 minutes of customized hard rock cyberdrone specifically for this tour. I am grateful to Trent Reznor and his production team for all their help."

New OPN logo:

opn.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, I missed a lot on page 2.

Nice, I shall have a listen this afternoon. Thanks for all the info btw, I always wondered where his name came from.

Should add that Nobody Here also appeared on the 'Memory Vague' DVDr.

img_0025.jpg

yeah, that's the first place I found it when doing a search. Should have known you'd have a copy of that too, your record collection must be vast.

Not my pic - it's actually from Root Strata, the label that put it out... however, I do have a couple of copies myself.

A couple!?!?!

Just sniffing around on discogs, can't believe someone paid £200 for the original Eccojams cassette about a month ago, it's sort of become a holy grail of vaporwave, then...

Wondering if I should put my copy in a safe deposit box...

Jason Donervan Archivejams Foundation

what is the likelihood that the people there solely for NiN will like what they hear from Mr. Lopatin?

watmm's thoughts?

Some might like it. NIN has a pretty diverse audience imo.

what is the likelihood that the people there solely for NiN will like what they hear from Mr. Lopatin?

watmm's thoughts?

Some might like it. NIN has a pretty diverse audience imo.

nin was pretty instrumental in getting me into electronic music, not only bc tront's music used all kinds of synths and samples and field recordings and such but also bc he had cool electronic artists on his remix eps and distributed their music on his label. opn is a natural fit in this paradigm imo and I think lots of nin fans will get into it. I think it's pretty awesome really.

Guest jasondonervan

Unintentional curation status! I better not mention the Beer on the Rug gear I have, last time I posted a pic of a certain CD that I own on that label, I started to receive some pretty wild offers...

Guest jasondonervan

I managed to score the GAMES cassettes when they released as well, 4 years ago! How time flies...

R-2378516-1282609615.jpeg

R-2378516-1282609655.jpeg

THEY'RE NOT FOR SAAAAAAALE

Unintentional curation status! I better not mention the Beer on the Rug gear I have, last time I posted a pic of a certain CD that I own on that label, I started to receive some pretty wild offers...

OH yes, I know which one.

Archived