IGNORED

Jonas Tracks

as always quality stuff from mr. jonas the plugexpert!!! i just don't dig the sound of the snare, maybe too much distortion, i would like something more snappy... everything else is top notch! oh and the cymbals, they could be dirtier, lol i'm so picky... lovely glitch at the end!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what I'm buying this weekend!

=)

Electro Techniker was great, thanks for that. Pretty savage breaks, lots of madness lol. 

The tracks by "Jonas & Robert", was wondering who Robert is + have you guys done other tracks together?

I think favorites are Jukle Frenzy, Perma Kitten, Kneeing Abobo, Gazelle 1.5, and Evolvered. 

Ey!  :cool:

The tracks by "Jonas & Robert", was wondering who Robert is

Robert is Forlon is Missing Sense is Foresense ( https://soundcloud.com/f0resense ).

+ have you guys done other tracks together?

Well, sort of :) we started on a couple of ideas, where we've created patterns in turn in Renoise but these few tracks are still collecting dust on my harddrive. I think some plugins are missing that I had installed at the time. 

This weeks weeklybeats entry;

Excellent stuttery synth work at the minute point.  Things really start cooking from then on.  This is dope.  The reverby time-stretchy vocal pads are sweet.  Great beatwork in the end section (and throughout).  

• 1 month later...

+

This weeks 'weeklybeats' submission, jamming around with xrni instruments I've made last year on top of old idm rhythms from 2001;

https://weeklybeats.com/djeroek/music/retoucher-jam

Some of the small changes you were doing on the rhythms were interesting...the part about 2/3s in where it's just beats and a small melody for a couple bars was nice, and the swelling shimmery chords at the end were good too. Some of the rest just seemed a bit like filler though, at least on my first quick listen...that can definitely happen with weeklybeats tracks, I remember it all too well lol

This stuff is great! Is JTPE what you release your music under? I see a couple different SoundCloud accounts here

:beer: yep, multiple accounts/aliases for different styles. Most of it can also be found here, perhaps easier to navigate; https://plugexpert.bandcamp.com/music with newest music at the top, oldest at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This weeks, weeklybeats thing. I've sampled a teenage engineering PO-32, recorded through a tascam portastudio 07 for the tape distorting win. Cut-up and arranged in Renoise.

• 1 month later...

^cheers, having great fun with the lill operators. With a newborn here time is scarce, in between diaper changes beats can still be jammed ;-) . 

Anywho, I've ended up remixing a Min Y Llan track today, strayed away pretty far from the original (which can be found here; https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/touched-by-lights )..went into drilly territory. Enjoy or not; 

Was out camping in the mountains this week (vacation). Listened to Electro Techniker all the way through with drink in hand and a campfire blazing, playing cribbage with the wife lol.

Was nice, thx for that. 

What are you working on these days, anything in the pipe for your amenry loving fans?  :beer:  :music:

• 4 weeks later...

^ :beer: 

What are you working on these days, anything in the pipe for your amenry loving fans?

Whole lotta nothings, though Bizzy B's youtube channel has me diving into jungle again :) . Will share when stuff is finished for sure! 

Finished this remix today;

Archived