IGNORED

'Projects You Would Love To See Happen'

LimpyLoo

Merzbow and my ballsack. results will be interesting, promise.

I need a verb between "Merzbow" and "my ballsack" to be able to accept this statement.

1. none of those things

Look man, I'm having kind of a rough day. Can you try not to make fun of me today?

I just thought it'd be cool to bounce around some what if's.

lol your little outburst goes so well with your picture...

xgbbmh.jpg

Guest Jonah

it'd be fun to hear some interesting soundtrack stuff in "big" movies. cinema today seems so safe and boring for the most part, but i remember as a kid i got exposed to a lot of cool electronic mind expanding stuff in mainstream movies. that laurie spiegel track in hunger games was cool. just wish there was more of it. and new stuff .

or even tv. yo gabba gabba is fun, but there's nothing like the national film boards of canada today is there? even a most video games have gotten stale sounding, seems like even if they do an electronic soundtrack it's "retro" which isn't that bad, but it's lacking all the noise and hiss and distortion.

i can understand why they wouldn't want to bother, but it's kinda too bad that none of the big names that i assume (maybe wrongly) have the clout to get the work aren't doing kids shows, i think.

I would like to make a brick oven fired white pizza with chipotle peppers, fig jam, and prosciutto. Believe.

Something I've wanted to do personally: I want to collab with Mike P on a rap project, because he seems so not "yo yo yo". I wanna make him gangsta. That kind of shit-- I wanna see that kind of shit. Like afx using nunchaku in an action film. Or Squarepusher jet-skiing with Whoopi Goldberg. Or Danny DeVito and Madonna breakdancing in an Arnold Shwarzenegger electro track music video. I wanna see Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney collab with Benn Jordan in a music video for a track called "Prodigal Inspiration Of The Generation That Is The Darkness Of My Soul And The Abyss Of My Desires Overture (The Flashbulb chaos theory evolved remix)"; music video containing homages to Gandhi, Buddha, Kurt Cobain, Neil Armstrong, and Sacagawea.

This is beautiful.

Venetian Snares / Mariah Carey collaboration

Melvins / Venetian Snares Collaboration

Katie Jane Garside / Aphex Twin

Aphex / Snares

Hair Stylistics / Melvins

New Aphex

Ceephax / Hair Stylistics

Ceephax / Melvins

Ceephax / Beyonce

someone dreaming up the answer to 1

spectacles for colour shape perfection