IGNORED

Plaid: Stream 'Reachy Prints' in full via Clash before its release next week

Joyrex

Plaid's tenth studio album 'Reachy Prints' is available to stream in full via the Clash Magazine website ahead of its release on Monday (Tuesday in North America).

Launch link

Plaid / Stream 'Reachy Prints' in full via Clash before its release next week

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

Nafovanny!!!! :w00t:

indeed :music:

Have given this one full listen and it's deffo in my top 3 Plaid albums. Just how high it can climb will depend on repeated listenings. Ty Ed & Andy, always producing the goods!

Guest transmisiones ferox

OMG I have listened already 15 times to Nafovanny, it's a sad and very beautiful track! The Liverpool St is A track !

I'm surprised how simple or naive sounding some of this album is, I must say. Perhaps it is deceptively simple. Well 'Slam'...after reading the description ("time signatures run into each other like cascading water droplets, and synth patterns playfully tessellate) I was expecting one thing, and instead I got... lots of arpeggios and a pretty relentless beat. All mostly in one time signature as far as I can tell, though not 4/4. ;) Ah, journalism!

What do people make of 'Matin Lunaire' ? I think I prefer the tracks on the album that are more delicate and intricate. I am glad I heard it now anyway and didn't wait, because my expectations were sky-high and now I am not as likely to be disappointed. Not saying it isn't good, but the three tracks I heard had ahead of release had my mouth watering.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Yeah I must agree, but tbh I didn't anicipate second TH either, but that melody in Nafovanny was so unexpected, it gives me shivers, most unexpected music moment in my recent memory, still wait for my vinyl to listen properly

Archived