IGNORED

hairstyles???

spunktronics

shorter on the sides, shorter on the top. get a cleaner coup, instead of this pro bono savvy one.

also ask your hairstyler: usually they have a keen eye on what works.

get this, like I had

me%20red_2.jpg

anarchist oscillik!!

I've always had a buzz cut, as I get older my buzz cut gets shorter, so much so, I now razor it :biggrin: . I'm lucky a bald head suits me. Fuck putting up photo's of me with hair, hahhah, no way. I look pathetic with hair. Just doesnt look right....

looks suave. i'd smoke a joint with justin timberlake

also your hair looks better now, miim. tbh, i still wouldn't approach you in the street, but that has to do with the way you look in the camera :tongue:

i'm off for a special haircut at 1pm gmt as i'm off to a posh wedding this weekend.

what shall i get?

Current hair....

attachicon.gifIMG_20140516_110153.jpg

Tell them to make it longer, preferably so that you can tie it back. Then you'll be set.

Just business then..

mullet-ratio.jpg

I think theyre should be a correction factor for the moustache

heh ..

get this, like I had

me%20red_2.jpg

You look(ed) like a 90s computer hacker / intelligent dance musician. I mean this in the best way possible.

To me it looks like someone into 90's industrial or candy or prodigy lol. And it only looked like a computer hacker cut to people that watched movies about computer hackers.

No fence osci, but i lived through the 90's too. ;-p heh

Archived