IGNORED

Thieves

Schlitze

My responses to this thread are the work of a drunken buffoon. I wish i could go in and edit them, it won't let me. All i can really say in my defence is that that some point after I stopped posting i've pulled the PC out of it's desk bit thing and tried to plug a set of Phillips clippers into the USB port. This is the kind of twisted mindset you've been dealing with.

I guess the theft, even though it's been over 1 month, the feelings are still too raw. I'm not ready to deal with the emotions. And tried to use clippers in a USB port at 4am.

My roommate freshman year of college used to take my food and some change out of my drawer. I cut off both of his thumbs and banished him to a village full of lepers that live in a junkyard. He toiled away for years trying to build some sort of flying contraption so he could get home, to mommy, I presume. But he was soon brainwashed by a leper shaman that claimed to be 154 years old into an attempted presidential assassination. So he's in prison now, I'm happy.

Word up y'all, My bike was stolen about a month ago from work and i have been getting the bus ever since. Do i have the right to punch the guy's face in to point of irreversible or should i let him live? I work at a hospital and one of my nursey girly colleages mentioned there was a vermin junkie walking around with a set of bolt cutters cutting bike locks. I will decapitate this fucking guy. I keep hassling her for a better description. This piece of shit deserves deserves to be hospitalised at the very hospital at which he steals from.

Any of you been thieved from? Plotting revenge?

sensible action- if u you see the guy in action or lurking around, nothing wrong about confronting him, just don't get violent, you actually may scare him off from that area as it sounds like a regular spot for him, you'll be a hospital hero,.... my mum used to work in a hospital & junkies would steal patient belongings while they were passed out etc. kind of unbelievable

not sensible action- ask him where the good stuff is at lol

The security guys claim they don't have any CCTV even though there is camera pointing at the area the crime took place. First thing I did when i noticed bike was gone was go down to their little basement security den and tell them about the theft, and ask if there was a camera covering that area. They said ''we can't tell you that''. It was left for the police to tell me a week later that security jobsworths had unsurprisingly failed, no only in their sluggish response but also in pointing a camera in the direction that theft is becoming a recurring issue. It's a free for all for those junkball's out there, no wonder they keep coming back.

But Junkball + boltcutters < Me + fire extinguisher

Word up y'all, My bike was stolen about a month ago from work and i have been getting the bus ever since. Do i have the right to punch the guy's face in to point of irreversible or should i let him live? I work at a hospital and one of my nursey girly colleages mentioned there was a vermin junkie walking around with a set of bolt cutters cutting bike locks. I will decapitate this fucking guy. I keep hassling her for a better description. This piece of shit deserves deserves to be hospitalised at the very hospital at which he steals from.

perhaps the nurse called out a hit on your bike due to your chronic misogynistic language ;) cis scum...

if there was a such thing as karma, there wouldn't be babies born only to starve or with fuked up diseases etc.

Reincarnated bike thieves, innit?

you got a real lol from me on that one. i'm picturing a deedee skit

My bike was stripped once. Everything taken except the frame and front wheel. Ended up building a new bike out of that frame, but it still sucks. I had to skate to work until I could afford a new bike.

I saw a guy with a handheld electric saw grinding away at some guy's U-lock once. I called the cops, and then he started at me with the saw, so I ran off. I'm not sure what happened to the bike.

In summation, you should at least get to punch the mother fucker in the face.

Oh yeah, and my car got broken into last summer. I was staying with a friend since I was looking for a new apartment, so I had a bunch of my stuff in the car. It was kind of a ritzy neighborhood, so I figured nobody would mess with it, but I was wrong. Broke a window open and stole my damn skateboard. They also made off with some change from the center console.

They rifled through my CD's but didn't take anything. That was the most insulting part.

Ha, sounds like you got lucky, the thief using the skateboard as a getaway vehicle instead of the car.

Something has to be done about persistent thieves. Guys who are in and out of jail all the time who can't stop thieving. We need to look at cutting off their limbs under local anaesthetic.

They need to learn they can't keep taking from people. They're making wrong choices again and again, so should have to suffer. Will the realisation that they could lose a limb make them stop?

It depends on the individual.

I've spent all of my teenage years leaving my bike unchained and unattended so someone would steal it and I could get a new one. It's 25 years old. It's too small. I can't shift gears most of the time. But I can't justify buying another till it gets stolen. But they just won't...

I've spent all of my teenage years leaving my bike unchained and unattended so someone would steal it and I could get a new one. It's 25 years old. It's too small. I can't shift gears most of the time. But I can't justify buying another till it gets stolen. But they just won't...

You had it insured? Or just needed the incentive to get a new one that fits your long legs and torso.

in texas we shoot thieves

That works, Shea

Bike crime is rife in London as I found out after mine was stolen from right outside a police station. All my friends who cycle have had loads of bikes taken, on average 7-8 each. Thats a lot of bikes.

my friend recently lost his fairly expensive, 500 quid bike. took the oppurtunity to replace it with a better one, 1000 odd, and bought a 130 quid kryptonite lock, weighs about 4 kilos and no cunt is getting through it.

Kryptonite_extremechainlock_2013.jpg?w=4

You had it insured? Or just needed the incentive to get a new one that fits your long legs and torso.

The second one, yes. My bike gets the job done; uncomfortably, but not uncomfortably enough to justify the cash a new bike costs...

You ain't got shit.

In five years, I had seven of my bikes stolen. Two of those seven bikes weren't even mine and I had to repay the original owner somehow, because it was my responsibility... _But this One of them police actually found and returned it to me, only to get it stolen again. It was a _r_e_a_l_l_y___n_i_c_e___f_u_c#___b_i_k_e_ , you know alu7005 frame, all equipment upgraded and istalled by me (was Deore XT), just bought some sleek looking pair of tires for it, had a long-lasting good relationship with this bike - 7,800 km of touring around the country, really nice RockShox front suspension. After six years I still miss it. I mean, I got over a girl in the meantime, but I still scorn at anyone who rides anything similar to my lost bike Thinking, 'Maybe he stole it', you know? Maybe he re-painted it and put a different sticker on it. Weird stuff.

Rereading my post it seems like I'm not talking about the bike at all.

You should spend more on your locks.

I wouldn't leave my bike out without a hundred quid in locks on it at least.

Once I locked my bike to itself and lost the key, I used a petrol powered angle grinder to saw it off, it took 20-30 minutes, generated a lot of noise and sparks.

It was a Kryptonite Evolution Mini. They are so small you can lock them onto the bike while you ride it around which is a lot more stable than a using the shit it comes with to attach it to. I have never ever had a bike stolen with one/two of these attached to it, and I've had em stolen all over the world. I've had everything it wasn't attached to taken though.

Spend cash on good locks fam. Small, good locks. Carry them around locked to the bike.

I don't think anyone would blame you for punching the guy, but fuck it, I would just see it as wastage, crime is like a natural disaster

Also, buy cheap stuff, especially if you live in a city

Well, i'm currently using a borrowed 1993 Giant Coldrock in lush pink for commuting and it does the job. Actually getting used to it. I can leave that outside with a lock on it and not have to worry about it. The most infuriating part of the one that got stolen was that I had gradually been upgrading the components on it (XT gears, Rock Shox Revelation forks, RaceFace stem, FSA headset, Avid Juicy brakes, etc.) so eventually it was worth about 700 and too good a bike leaving outside 8 hours a day. Just got carried away adding parts from eBay and it became a magnet to junkie bastard(s). I have another one that 3000 but I don't let that out of my sight. I'm going to take a trip down to the neighborhood where i suspect these shitheel junkballs are from. Other bikes have been retrieved from this area. I will go stakeout down there on the way home one night next week or something.

You should spend more on your locks.

That is true and if I ever get it back I am gonna buy 3 heavy duty Kryptonite locks. I was being complacent with 1 cable lock, it was a thick cable lock, but insufficient. When a sewer rat junkie is needing a hit of smack he will get superhuman strength giving him the power to break a lock with his boltcutters. But on the second or third one he would die of a heart attack from straining too much.

Archived