IGNORED

Sons of Magdalene (New Josh Eustis 'Telefon Tel Aviv' project) - Move To Pain

Josh Eustis, formerly of Telefon Tel Aviv, is finally putting out a solo-album of new material on June 24th called 'Move To Pain' on 'Audraglint Recordings'. Sounds like it will be a spiritual successor to 2009's 'Immolate Yourself' if the first released track is any indication:

There seems to be an upsurge of Newwave inspired music recently but this track has that extra something that clearly sets it apart. I am looking forward to this!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trananhhung

I think it's ok. Terrible track order. It starts with a pop hit which finishes with an ambient outro and track 2 pushes it even further into lethargic territory. Imagine a warm place coming after mr self destruct.

And a strange sound has very embarrassing lyrics.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Josh Eustis wrote a top 20 list of his favourite tracks for 'Warmer Climes'. He really expounds emotionally and I recommend listening to the pieces he is talking about as you read it, if possible:

http://warmer-climes.blogspot.ro/2015/09/warmer-mixtapes-1466-by-joshua-leeds.html

Archived