IGNORED

Plaid - Reachy Prints

Guest Individ

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Passing by to state I love this album, although I might be the only person who isn't overly fond of Hawkmoth though I still listen to it.

Chalk me up as a huge Nafovanny / Slam / OH fan.

Away is fairly good but nothing amazing.

glad you said that, as I was thinking of shelling out again for the jap version. my mind is now at rest :happy:

Away is fairly good but nothing amazing.

glad you said that, as I was thinking of shelling out again for the jap version. my mind is now at rest :happy:

fwiw he's wrong, it's one of my favorites on the album!

Passing by to state I love this album, although I might be the only person who isn't overly fond of Hawkmoth though I still listen to it.

Chalk me up as a huge Nafovanny / Slam / OH fan.

good to see OH / Slam fans out there! (y)

Huh where/how do I get it legally here in the us? (I don't wana buy the album a third time though D:)

I found it on this site

https://www.wasabeat.com/releases/169213-plaid-reachy-prints

Ah thanks!

EDIT: I signed up and everything but I couldn't buy it because it's restricted in my 'territory'.

Would've plaid that $2.34 for a single track but oh well. I tried.

Even from the 1:30 sample I like it more than most tracks on the album. I just love when they use the vocal synths.

Guest AdamRMcC

Really enjoying this album, last one I bought of theirs was Spokes years ago! I need to get caught up on the rest!

Not to be rude or state the obvious but it IS an exclusive Japanese track. If we could buy it easily from a western iTunes or Amazon that might defeat the point of it being exclusive.

Of course, this doesn't stop me wanting it either. And not that I promote such things but there is a link out there to download the Japanese album if you look...

Yeah but I bought the vinyl and bought the 24-bit wav so I've bought the album twice already. I've already spent $45 on a single release.

And as much as I love plaid I'm not gona buy it 3 times.

And not that I promote such things but there is a link out there to download the Japanese album if you look...

I've looked pretty hard for both legal and illegal ways to get the japanese version online but to no luck.

Oh no, that wasn't what I was saying you should do. I'm just pointing out that that's why it's not easy for us to get. If anything, we shouldn't have it at all.

But I still want it. And like you, I bought the album too, and don't feel that impetus to buy it twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Still listening, still in awe. Gonna buy the vinyl of this too, can't not have it!

While I still love it, I am of the opinion that it's not really much of an album but more a collection of really amazing songs. Perhaps it flows better on vinyl?

Still listening, still in awe. Gonna buy the vinyl of this too, can't not have it!

While I still love it, I am of the opinion that it's not really much of an album but more a collection of really amazing songs. Perhaps it flows better on vinyl?

I thought the complete opposite myself, I think it's their most cohesive, album like release so far!

I thought the complete opposite myself, I think it's their most cohesive, album like release so far!

Then we must have a fist fight.

slam spoils the flow a bit 4 me,otherwise,top tunes!

I disagree, so glad they added Slam.. Probably my favourite track!

It's where it should be... in the middle(ish).

Archived