IGNORED

Missed Out On The Kickstarter or Had Payment Problems?

Joyrex

For those of you who had payment issues with Amazon Payments or missed out somehow on the Kickstarter when it was live, Rephlex has authorized a second chance for anyone who wants to get a digital copy of the Caustic Window LP. Head on over to:

http://cat023.watmm.com/

and click the PayPal "Pay Now" button and secure your copy - this page won't be up for long - most likely shortly before the digital files are ready to be delivered.

This is now closed - the offer via PayPal is no longer available - hopefully everyone who wanted it got it!

The email address you use for PayPal will be the one the voucher with the download code will be sent to, and should go out sometime next week if all goes well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone had a month to get it... that was one of the draws to me actually purchasing it and now there is a second chance? kinda ruins the fun :/

everyone had a month to get it... that was one of the draws to me actually purchasing it and now there is a second chance? kinda ruins the fun :/

Well, think of it this way - it will hopefully lessen the amount of people that since they missed it, will pirate it - of course, there are people out there that will pirate this regardless, but at least there is a valid chance to get it legally. I only did this after the Kickstarter ended and was surprised by how many people had payment problems and was really surprised at how many didn't know this was going on.

It's not as if this was anything exclusive - these are digital files - I could see it ruining the fun if this was a limited 1000 print run, and then we went and printed up 500 more with no changes or anything.

This whole thing remains legendary, i hope i don't diminish that fact by the fact that a delet.. said it. Thanks rephlex and seller and everybody for yanoe. [-; ;-] [-;

I just bought my copy!

Thank you soooo much for having this. I missed out on the kickstarter because I was low on funds. By the time I got some money together, it was over. This makes me very happy that i can still get a copy, even if it is just digital, by proper means.

Can't wait for it to release now!

• 2 weeks later...

At this point, probably within this week or next - the PayPal page will be active up until we send out the vouchers, so if you haven't gotten it yet, time is running out fast.

Hey I hope this shows Aphex how easy it is to make money out of a single album. Since this is his only motivation to release music and since dealing with big labels is probably not his thing, from now on, he could sell all his future albums through Kickstarter and Paypal. For an old, obscure, abandoned, unknown '94 album, they managed to raise this much money. Imagine what kind of money it would be for a new Aphex Twin album. I would bet around 500 000 $ and possibly a million dollars. He could even say: I won't release this new album until I gather X amount of money. And I'm sure he would get it. Easily. No more labels needed.

Hey I hope this shows Aphex how easy it is to make money out of a single album. Since this is his only motivation to release music and since dealing with big labels is probably not his thing, from now on, he could sell all his future albums through Kickstarter and Paypal. For an old, obscure, abandoned, unknown '94 album, they managed to raise this much money. Imagine what kind of money it would be for a new Aphex Twin album. I would bet around 500 000 $ and possibly a million dollars. He could even say: I won't release this new album until I gather X amount of money. And I'm sure he would get it. Easily. No more labels needed.

yeah good point. Even better: For every 500.000 $ I will release one album. kehehe.

but joke aside he is in the same position as the Broken Age Devs that raised over 3.000.000 $ easily

At this point, probably within this week or next - the PayPal page will be active up until we send out the vouchers, so if you haven't gotten it yet, time is running out fast.

great. I wonder what comes next as the twin seems pretty aware of his opportunities now

yeah good point. Even better: For every 500.000 $ I will release one album. kehehe.

but joke aside he is in the same position as the Broken Age Devs that raised over 3.000.000 $ easily

great. I wonder what comes next as the twin seems pretty aware of his opportunities now

Who knows... another Kickstarter for another unreleased gem?

Who knows... another Kickstarter for another unreleased gem?

whoa...

metz ep?

singapore tuss single?

great way to release

LOL, I probably would have to - I bet he has no idea what the "Metz" track is (since he probably calls it something entirely different).

I think I might have fucked up my paypal purchase. I paid with a credit card on the paypal page, but not through a Paypal account. I attached an email address to my card, but I think I might have made a typo reflexively just to mess with the NSA. Hopefully this can be sorted out eventually.

Goddamnit, just checked my credit card statement and the purchase didn't even go through last week. Nevermind then, I missed out. :sad: This is totally Joyrex and Rephlex's call, but I don't understand the rush to close the Paypal page, as far as I know the rips aren't even completed at this point. :wacko: But hey, we made history!!!

Well I for one certainly encourage a kind soul to share the music above and beyond once it's released (although none of the Caustic Window LP tracks that have surfaced to this day never did anything for me. I just didn't want to miss any potential Cordialotrons).

Richard, please accept my apologies if you're ever short of money for a couple a spliffs or some wires for your turkish Brezzo PB-233R custom-mod analog cyclic delay generator, it's all going to be my fault.

Sorry for the three posts in a row. Is it possible that the money will only be withdrawn from the credit card when the download vouchers go out? Because my card does show a Paypal transaction (SURK8PP9H) on the 31st, but it is shown as ''in suspense''.

Archived