IGNORED

Wang at Glastonbury 2014 (DJ AFX, Rebuild & More)

mrmegaman

is afx aphex as in rdj or someone else? because if it's rdj i really consider going there (i live across the channel only anyway)

someone please confirm.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is afx aphex as in rdj or someone else? because if it's rdj i really consider going there (i live across the channel only anyway)

someone please confirm.

Check the link in my last post here, yes it's aphex!

So he had time off DJing and we were all saying that it was because he was spending time making an album, but if he's DJing again and we have no album. /falls into abyss of wondering

i guess we can say farwell 2 that new album, he's spend all those years listening 2 other people's junk high on pot for his dj afx set

what good can still come out of a man that buys budweiser in a k-hole anyway, we v all seen the movie

You can't just turn up at Glastonbury you nincompoops. You need a high security clearance, a pass forged from the fires of Eavis's fat fucking hairy arsehole, then soaked for full moon in a cauldron of cows milk and adder's snatch.

There's a fucking massive steel 12ft high fence (like Escape from New York) which you can't pass. Especially if you look like your average fucking loon Aphex Twin fan.

Maybe someone will roll off a soundboard, like the good ole days when people did that without all the fucking moaning. /imagines richard in a leprechaun outfit complaining about people being after "me gold, phe phe pheh".

/suddenly realises given where richard was born that this comment could be considered racist. -sie-

/re-imagines richard, this time saying things like, "i'm calling you out deleter qvackenstein. I heard you bin gooin round talkin' about me behind me back."

Maybe someone will roll off a soundboard, like the good ole days when people did that without all the fucking moaning. /imagines richard in a leprechaun outfit complaining about people being after "me gold, phe phe pheh".

/suddenly realises given where richard was born that this comment could be considered racist. -sie-

/re-imagines richard, this time saying things like, "i'm calling you out deleter qvackenstein. I heard you bin gooin round talkin' about me behind me back."

lol

when was the last time there was an afx soundboard gone public though? snowbombing 2005? from all that extensive touring from 2007 / 2012 there's nothing (I know of)!

That's what i mean, it's been too long, what are these sound guys afraid of, afaks gon come break their knees? Or worse have his lawyers have them blackbanned from ever sitting behind a mixing desk again. That would be a rather dark chain to bear.

/dleetr is saying these things for the purpose of parody and is not suggesting that anyone break contracts (or legs) and release soundboard recordings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived