IGNORED

Aphex Playing at Glastonbury Festival - The Temple

Uzohvezxfn

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well theY changed the time innit, i wonder how many true feelz fans got fucked over because of that and mainly bought tickets to see the phexman (was it announced when the tickets were sold), brought top notch recording equipment and everything. hehe, are well, shouldn't dwell.

ibwk09zAMI8dw2.jpg

He looks way better with his hair like that. Appart from this useful comment, I'm freaking jealous. But whatever.

And this right there is excellent. Thank you for that.

Guest jasondonervan

Giving a tasty nod to Aleksi, Nice one Richard.

Look at that crowd, they haven't got a bloody clue, have they.

they're probably chewing harder than Eavis's herd of cows, proper fucking munted mate

they're probably chewing harder than Eavis's herd of cows, proper fucking munted mate

Looool

I've got to be honest last time I watched Aphex I didn't have a fucking clue what was going on :wacko: . Or Squarepusher (don't mention trying to get 'out' the train station via the steel revolving 'entry' gate.

Never again....yeah? you sure sunshine?

I've got to be honest last time I watched Aphex I didn't have a fucking clue what was going on :wacko: . Or Squarepusher (don't mention trying to get 'out' the train station via the steel revolving 'entry' gate.

Never again....yeah? you sure sunshine?

chindance.gif

Guest pafr

Electronic live show is all about listening to the music and light show. There is nothing to watch since it's just a dude on a computer. That's why I'm more likely to see a live show that has people playing real instruments than a rave. DJs who only spin disks are even worse, no skill needed whatsoever.

Archived