IGNORED

Aphex Playing at Glastonbury Festival - The Temple

Uzohvezxfn

Guest jasondonervan

Although it's round my neck of the woods, I wasn't there. Just scrounging around on social meeja.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah fuck, I promised myself i'd never do another Glasto.

Why? And it has sold out now anyway I'm afraid.

Mainly because it's become so commercial etc. This year had one hell of a line up though to be fair.

Ah fuck, I promised myself i'd never do another Glasto.

Why? And it has sold out now anyway I'm afraid.

Mainly because it's become so commercial etc. This year had one hell of a line up though to be fair.

Compared to every other festival around the UK and considering the size this is an unfair comment, I expect your next post will be moaning about the wall going up.

Despite it being advertised that he was on at 3 he started at 2 which was harsh, thankfully I got in there early but I was fairly mangled at this point and still spent the first 20 minutes trying to work out if it was actually him or a lookalike. Decent tunes, noticed Blawan - Why They Hide Their Bodies Under My Garage, didn't notice anything from the new/old album, he finished just after 3 and the end of the set was mad drum and bass, I think. Good fun, bet a few missed out on him due to the set time change and the queue outside, which sucks.

Archived