IGNORED

A Forever Alone Dude kills 7 girls and himself and posted a bunch of creepy videos

producer snafu

ever since ive been on ssri meds ive wanted a hand gun. not 2 kill myself or anyone. just for protection in this insane country. if i went on a road trip or hiked for a few weeks on a trail i would def get one.

Careful, don't be surprised by a knock on the door by some black-suit-wearing-types in the next couple of hours, like @QueenDemetriax got!

She got off easy though, and is even flaunting it

https://twitter.com/QueenDemetriax

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool guy. All these "psychotic creep weirdo" line-drawing attitude doesn't help, like he had a choice to be other. He had a choice not to kill, but what kind of moral compass should hold you from doing anything? He's right, life is cruel, it has a lot of errors size of a human.

uploaded 12hrs ago

[youtubehd]-4CressilIo[/youtubehd]

That was just .. wow

That whole walk up to the car, "about how alone he is, how he has no friends, no girlfriends. always trying to fit in with the popular kids. *BIGSIGH*". Then he comes up at his car, sees his own reflection and BAM "oh! check it out. there's me. in all my faboulessness. oh yeah. Elliot Rodger.. *creepy laughter* I am so awesome." He steps in the car, and then there's this big BMW logo. I just laughed out loud at that point.

Anyway, the whole breakdown in the car was fucked up to see. There's so much frustration there. So creepy and fucked up to hear. So much envy. So much emptiness. So much desire. And then he did the 180 on the camera and that ending, where he explains how he "has a major problem that needs to be rectified". "I, in all my magnificence.."

Alright, that is some fucked up shit. Total fucking meltdown.

He's like a cross between a hetero Gacy, the freak who wrote the Coldplay review in the Quietus, and Redruth.

He's watched too many revenge films, i would guess, with aspirations to be an ice cold killer. Maybe had aspirations of being an actor in the not too distant past. Mega fail.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I wonder if unrealistic expectations of love promoted by movies played a part in this.

Pretty sure he didn't get his warped sense of self entitlement and pervasive narcissism from watching too many rom coms

This is like the Lostprophets scandal. You've got a guy arranging and filming the raping of a baby with its own mother, which is fucking sick. But then you read

Asked whether he still thought the case was "megalolz", meanwhile, he replied: "No, it's just lols now."

Same with this kid. Yeah, he went on a killing spree, but try not to laugh watching those videos. I bet there's at least one person out there, with a very strong moral compass, a religious person maybe, having a very, very strong conflict with himself right now. How could I laugh at such a morbid event? What is wrong with me?

larry-david.gif

I don't know why the hell Gary Ross came up with the idea of hiring Peter with such a limited background in film. He's done nothing. You could find a guy on skid row with more experience.

I'm a bit surprised people are talking about "entitlement". It's true "entitlement" is a concept specific to the English language and maybe I'm wrong in believing I understand it, but this guy had many more problems besides believing he had the right to a girlfriend: his constant talk about his BMW or his shades, the paranoid jealousy of "slobs", the talk about "cascading blond hair" and especially the way he talks about himself and how he laughs when he sees his own face; the tragic vibe of some lonely, insane guy shooting videos of him driving while playing 80's radio songs, it's all so wrong, this man was completely insane!

this guy is like dark vapourwave or something, it's like johann yamaoka living the life in a futuristic L.A., sitting down in some huge penthouse as the sunset warms his face and he feels empty and frustrated and twitchy but he doesn't do anything and just basks in the sun as the gun lies on the table. truly fucked up, i'm horrified.

jogging people passing by as he talks inside his crazy car

three films are going to be made about this and i'm sure david lynch is finally releasing something, he must've dreamt of the giant last night

Archived