IGNORED

"Intercourse is always rape"

data

I just always ask her to put it in so I can't be blamed for what my penis does.

/misogyny

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll call it general banter, it'll be where most of the members from general banter join together in popular non music related threads to chime in with their angle or digressions on the OP at hand.

I just always ask her to put it in so I can't be blamed for what my penis does.

/misogyny

you should consider one of these:

hah.

Just to turn around your cool joke into an insult from me. You ask her to put it in because you can never seem to find your target.

Well, I have a 50/50 shot for the vadge, but it's all or nothing for her, if you know what I mean.

/buttjoke

warning: this spoiler contains adult content

is double anal counting?

i think that multiple anal induces synaesthesia, after one extra goes in instead being able to consciously count off the numbers you only able to see the colour red. "get that shit outta my ass meng. Yo why you gotta go an do that"

Dammit, I just lost my erection.

Don't! That's just what they want. Don't let the feminists win. Get it back up right now! That's an order soldier!

IT'S BACK

giphy.gif

Let's take back our right to be the domineering, sadistic, and tormenting side of the species. If the nation of women says that we are no longer allowed in the gooey bat-cave of love, then we shall fight until we choke their rivers with our dead.

I will take my right to penetrate to the grave.

You're an inspiration for the troops, Tri.

I just impress girls with my highly advanced feminist outlook which I bought at an organic gluten free feminist bookstore and wait for them to rape me.

You know how some guys go deer hunting and they spray deer pee on themselves that they ordered through cabelas catalogue or whatever? Same thing man.

- Vic Mackey

I will take my right to penetrate to the grave.

I know it's a joke, but that's fucked up, man

I mean, if yours is long enough to reach your own personal bumhole then I guess you do have that right, and congrats, too, that's fucking impressive, but that's really as far as it goes

I just impress girls with my highly advanced feminist outlook which I bought at an organic gluten free feminist bookstore and wait for them to rape me.

You know how some guys go deer hunting and they spray deer pee on themselves that they ordered through cabelas catalogue or whatever? Same thing man.

- Vic Mackey

- Vic Mackey

Archived