IGNORED

"Intercourse is always rape"

data

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take my right to penetrate to the grave.

I know it's a joke, but that's fucked up, man

I mean, if yours is long enough to reach your own personal bumhole then I guess you do have that right, and congrats, too, that's fucking impressive, but that's really as far as it goes

Pfft, it goes further than that and you know it. ;p

Glad you knew I was being a troll, sad you are still unconvinced of my manly prowess. In threads like these, we men have to stick together.

I stopped believing in pre marital sex, had to call some girls and tell them it didn't count, they were more than happy to agree. So now I have bestiality in the matrix via the deep web while that sad Charlie Brown music plays in like 5 different dimensions.

If a woman has sex below her level then there is most likely coercion involved, obviously there's a big grey area, but in most cases I would call that rape.

when ever i want sex i just come to my girlfriend's place and ask her: ru sarah connor?!

she finds that very romantic

200.gif

For your information all Arnie quotes work for all women. My favourite is "who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

Edit, just don't try "you're one ugly mother fucker".

when ever i want sex i just come to my girlfriend's place and ask her: ru sarah connor?!

200.gif

For your information all Arnie quotes work for all women. My favourite is "who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

To add to the discussion, JCVD quotes never work:

I wonder how many of our ancestors were conceived by rape. In all likelihood that's most of us, not saying it's okay, but it's something to think about. I guess?

Guest Roksen Creek

when ever i want sex i just come to my girlfriend's place and ask her: ru sarah connor?!she finds that very romantic200.gif

For your information all Arnie quotes work for all women. My favourite is "who is your daddy, and what does he do?"Edit, just don't try "you're one ugly mother fucker".

What, even:

"I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your goddamn spine!" and

"You want to fuck with me?! You are a fucking choir boy compared to me! A CHOIR BOY!!!"

chillll thread

lets be honest tho, 99% of the males here have an extremely skewed perception of women.

there is good feminism and bad feminism.

the good feminism is this http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/video/2013/oct/09/malala-yousafzai-daily-show-video

the bad feminism is actually against science AND religion, which is amazing imo.

200.gif

lol @ the predator quote :)

there is good feminism and bad feminism.

at its core, feminism is obviously a good thing. i don't know what i would call these fucking morons though. fundamentalists i suppose.

After speaking with the women, Jackson visited Panzi hospital, where many rape victims arrive with wooden sticks or broken glass bottles stabbed into their genitals. The victims are mainly women and children, but increasingly men too. The sexual violence in Congo is the worst in the world – about 160 women are raped every week in the Kivu provinces, according to a 2010 report by the UN Office of Humanitarian Affairs.

meanwhile, these first world idiots sit comfortably in their college dorm rooms posting on the internet about how they once had consensual sex with someone and therefore are now to be considered victims of rape. because "PIV" is just as bad as every other form of rape. good job.

They're just working hard at putting men off the thought of having anything to do with women and helping to usher in the age of the fully consensual android funbot.

Guest fiznuthian

I've only slept with 1 girl several times who rather forcefully brought the sex upon me. Does that make me a non-rapist who was in fact raped a few times? Fuck me man..

Isn't "good feminism" just common sense post-1960's though? Usually when someone actually says they are a feminist it's a bit of a red flag.

Archived