IGNORED

Call for tracks!

ascdi

So people, how far are you with your tracks? Finished with mine, it has hip hop bits, a DX9 fm "lead", four field rec tracks, a sample from Stranger Than Paradise and the first Reaktor patch that I did since this 99 €/$/£ sale!

looking forward to your tracks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This

is gonna be

pretty good

perhaps

even amazingly awesome

GET

YOUR TRACKS

TO ME SOON

THE DEADLINE IS NIGH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9::emotawesomepm9:

I send a link to a piece before this thread was made in the Tefo. email exchange, did you get it?

Dunno if additional mastering is applied, but can you hard cut everything from 7.18 to the end (no fade-out)? Feel it would make a better flow :)

fuck so I couldn't finish anything in time and of course the month flew by so fucking fast its hard to believe

Yup, and the chatmm footwork comp tracks were due tonight too – So much muziksss.

Oh well. Next time :(

Here's my track and conversely why I haven't done a track. It's been like this for nearly a week - 24 hours a day, the people that live in the flat this is coming from are currently on holiday so until they come back I'm stuck with it. Going. Slightly. Mad.

cubus - I haven't done a track because of this beeping noise

http://ilovecubus.co.uk/pete/beep.mp3

I tried doing something two and half hours ago, but it didn't turn out great. Then I banged something together in the last 45 minutes. Hope you like it.

Yup, and the chatmm footwork comp tracks were due tonight too – So much muziksss.

extended to 3rd of July because of all you slacking music makers smh. Get your shit together wattums.

Sent my track about two weeks ago as wav 24 bits and mp3 @ 320, I specified that it should be the final version but would send another one in the case I would make some modifs, then didn't do them so I guess I don't need to send anything else?

Here's my track and conversely why I haven't done a track. It's been like this for nearly a week - 24 hours a day, the people that live in the flat this is coming from are currently on holiday so until they come back I'm stuck with it. Going. Slightly. Mad.

Their smoke alarm needs a new battery, ring their real estate agent. Could be a fire hazard you know /hint (the hint is that this will bolster this excuse, not that you should burn their flat down)

hah, nice anecdote to the recording. What Delet says might be the best option.

Have put my neighbors through similar distress years ago with a non-ending alarm-clock-radio thing,

CL-1470.jpg

extended to 3rd of July because of all you slacking music makers smh. Get your shit together wattums.

Nah it was extended for other reasons this time, you can blame me for this one.

Hah, sorry for being so slacky myself, thread ppl. I been busy.

Feel free to keep the tracks coming if you are almost done! I will be listening and sequencing them all this week so the deadline is not super strict.

oof you'll regret saying that ascdi. I'm bad at finishing songs but I told my friend paperclip galaxy to sent something in because he's huge on using field recordings

he's not a forum member though. is that ok?

Yes! I have received the paperclip galaxy track already, so no worries there.

Archived